• I vote for Donald Trump!

Whatever happens in the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ happens to Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ so yeah I vote for Donald Trump and also Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better than Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better Donald Trump is better!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• I vote for Donald Trump!

• Trump is just Terrible

Biden isnโ€™t good, Iโ€™d say that heโ€™s mediocre but so long as heโ€™s not Trump. Trump is terrible and along with Herbert Hoover, Is the worst president the US has ever gotten. Hoover say back at his desk during the Great Depression. Trump sat back at his desk during covid. Biden is no Roosevelt but we need someone other than Trump to get the US back on track

• I vote for Joe Biden!

Whatever happens in the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ happens to Canada ca so yeah I vote for Joe Biden and also Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better than Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better Joe Biden is better!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!

• I vote for Joe Biden!