• Yes of course we should have phones

Alskdasj hajdshfoqiwhe oish osihda pohq wueriuzjl mcvahe ipauoshdjfkashf8ywe fohjdauwehuahdf jahfqoiawhef kjhayrquehfah hfdohsa ahd asjhfqiwueh qh qioh qoihe qioeh qieu qie qioeu qioeut qoieut qioeu sujfh lkhd gqouweh oqihet ajlh oiq oqih jsfh jadsh oqiwh ioqha dkjadh qjehf qoiehqjeh jdfh jasdfh ksjdh ksjhjksfh jsh jsh sjkh sjkhf wouriksjd fwouerh jsdh oeiru

• No, from experience.

My school recently added the policy that you can have your phones at lunch and in between classes in the hallway and I can say that it is nothing but annoying. So many people are caught up in there snapshots and texts that they don't realise what environment they're in. I have almost been late to my classes numerous times just because of everyone walking slowly as they send there snapshots and not to mention, the level of talking has decreased significantly in the cafeteria due to this issue. NO PHONES AT ALL.

>