Feminism is so terribly anti-male, it makes people wonder if it where not a mistake to allow women into the mans role, it accomplishes the opposite of the claimed goal, rather then make men feel women are equal, it make men fear women as irrational. Feminism has created terribly in equalities and has extended supremacist privileges to women, such as:
1.The privilege of molesting children and having society give you props.
2.The right to a mans financial earnings.
3. The right to choose parenthood or opt out of it.
4. Preferential treatment in divorce court
5. Preferential treatment in child custody or adoption.
6. The privilege of feminist groups and bureaucrats setting police policy to favor women in their policy and protocol.
7.The privilege of serving less prison time for the same crimes.
8.The privilege of having feminist institutions mandate school policy.
9. The Violence Against Women act, provides legal privileges for women that men do not have, even though men are 50% of the abused and women are more likely to initiate violence.
The right to government funding for domestic violence shelters.
10. The right to kill commit premeditated murder and claim to be a battered wife, rather than to be expect to leave or report.
11. The preponderance of evidence: Women can make an accusation that is 50% evidence.
12. Sexual Harassment: Women receive effective justice men do not.
13. Gender discrimination: Women receive effective justice men do not.
14.The right to make achievements in the military by meeting lower standards than men.
15.The right to cancel the due process rights of a man.
16. The privilege of being thought by a school system that has an 80 female staff.
17.The privilege of always being a victim, even when you're the criminal.
18. The privilege of having that 80% female staff discriminate against boys using a system that stigmatizes boy as 85% of the of the "emotionally/ behaviorally disabled," by systematically demonizing male behavior.
Observing these contemporary realities does not make the prospect of female leadership look promising.
women still get paid less than men, still don't get a fair chance in the business world and there is still a stereo type that a woman must be skinny, big chested to get a second look. We still glorify the young "hot" chick as an accepted way of life. As long as these beliefs are still in play in this society feminism will have to be prevalent in this time.
Feminism seems like it focuses so much on the needs of women and how we should be treated equally we forget we are not the only ones who have been taking advantage of or used in the work place. Men get treated that way at times too, if a man wants a "girly" job people make fun of them.
Women are indeed taking it far too far in saying that men and women rights are not equal. There is barely any pay gap anymore, So what are you fighting for? You can vote, Too. What do you want now? Just because Hillary isn't president, Doesn't mean you can keep taking feminism out of hand because there has never been a woman as president. There is a QUEEN that rules the commonwealth, Which is all colonised by Britain. There have been multiple women as leaders in continents such as Asia, Australia and Africa, So what are you still fighting for? I still really don't understand. Feminism is not justifiable at all!
If you are looking at the ideology of feminism as portrayed by gender studies departments who hail concepts like patriarchy among other things, and support marxist memes that history has shown to be flawed and break down to 'I don't have as much as you, give me stuff', then the simple fact is that they are incorrect on almost everything. It is an ideology that looks at things through a one-dimensional world view that doesn't care about reality.
Basically, any reason that one can conceive of, regardless of what facts reflect, being linked to misogyny, is fundamentally flawed. Hard to justify a movement that is fundamentally, factually incorrect at its core.