• What do you mean

As a human being i like to enjoy things like alchohol, Have fun and doing what i want but you are saying that they should be banned. I think not if we die it is our problem at least we died having fun not living in a sad cruel world they you think is good. That is just stupid

• What do you mean

• In the world today? For real?

As a human being, i am programmed via a series of hormones to feel concern for other human beings (as much as i hate it.). In the world today, we have people dumb enough to put forks in toasters, eat Tide Pods, and like country music. Do you think if fireworks were easy to access the fatality rate wouldn't rise? People would be dead left and right. And sadly, as much as it pains me to say, dead people, are not productive people. With that, try and stay alive kids.

>