• Fortnite is Evil

Fortnight is evil cause it's tricked kids into buying stuff from it. Also, Isn't fortnight getting old? It's starting to get repetitive and the updates are not THAT revolutionary. Fortnight is really getting old and the updates take months and it warps kids into playing fortnight. That is taking it too far fortnight.

• Yes it ruins children

My child is a fetus and he likes to play fortnite so I ate him before he could buy v bucks with my credit card if you play forntite you a nigga noiwdjdi jao dao dwidwa oijwd lkl wakn;d oo aoi a oo w0wi 0wai pai pai 0pwi 0wi 0p 00

• Yes it is

Hgbfjkwdf ef njidjbv efgbhueh efrjiofhv efhjdfbi13f7wufwjkafjsiqhefqejkb qwefghueqjkgqbehjfe fhdbdhfefg hfvwhfdhfbbd jhfwbefwgrewfh jhfbwrhgjbwhgvdsb gg h jghwbhm qbewhg hwbvhjwgbwdhjb ehjgb jbfeqhh hh hh h h h hwhbfi eouhguiw dgewifg euf hwf i gefu e gr fe b wr wrb wvwdvsr bw fvwr w g eb fb fv f b wg dv f r g

>