• Now f**k school

It sucks it it it it it it sucks suck suck suck my dick hi hi hik hik hik hiknhikhih hig g9g luyghbj;sdkp'xjvcb ;odfivhjbdansopijn uhcvfdsjfb piufjdbvn njdfgb bsrfj ljsdbf jbf jf jfd flj ljdg djlf nfuck nigga nigga niga stop f***ing me no you f**k me harder now plz pp

• This kong is one hell of a guy

• Look at this hunk o' munk(y)

• Yes daddy <3

• Chunky kiong is as hot as hong kong

Its a good boy and yeah

• I'm in class and this is on the presentation

• No Way Monkey Mane

That's so wacky! And also homoerotic! Chunky kong is a straight male monkey and it wouldn't be nice to him :( Besides that he isn't a bottom, If you were to be committing sex with him you would be the one to be sexed rather than he, Whom commits thine virtuous sex.

• You should be fucked soft

f***ing softly is clearly the superior option. My point states itself, So I will now copy and paste the opposition's argument.