• Gas cars are just more convenient

First of all, Gas powered cars have a much longer range than electric cars.

Second of all, Electric car batteries require a really rare material which requires a lot of mining, Which is done by excavators, Which use gas to use.

Third of all, Gas cars just tend to look better, I mean come on, Who sees a Kia Soul EV parked next to a Lamborghini Aventador and says "I think the Kia Soul looks better"

Lastly, Electric cars are just more fun to drive, They have the potential to make a loud rumble, Make you have a fun time rushing through the gearshift (if it's a manual)

• Tesla v. The oldies

Tesla's are cool and all but the oldies like the 69 charger Daytona or the r/t is starting to go extinct all of them, Plus electric cars don't go that fast the only thing good bout it is their 1/4 mile or their 0-60 plus how are you gonna fix it with a wrench oh that's right you can't!

• Gas cars sound way better

• Electric cars are better

Electric cars have been suppressed by the gas and oil industries for decades. You do realize that you are slave to gas stations? Or diesel? And now slave to corn ethanol?

You can charge electric cars with electricity at your own home. Battery technology is also suppressed. They want you to have weak batteries that you need to replace. There are non toxic batteries that do no lose their charge and do not explode, And can hold a lot of charge. But they don't want it.

An electric car has less parts, It can accelerate faster and has less heat and does away with clunky parts. You can make it any shape even into a truck.

• Ever Heard of Global Warming?

1. Global warming is caused by mostly, Gas. Let's make an example by using Indonesia. Indonesia has a population of about 85. 78 percent own a motorcycle that uses gas. Let's connect this to an article. UCSUSA, An organization that is shortened for meaning, 'Union of Concerned Scientists' quoted, "Our personal vehicles are a major cause of global warming. ", "Collectively, Cars and trucks account for nearly one-fifth of all US emissions, Emitting around 24 pounds of carbon dioxide and other global-warming gases for every gallon of gas". Even though this is about the US gas emission, This all comes from cars, Motorbikes, And trucks that use gas as the engine. Concluding that gas is unhealthy for the earth. From whatever motor it comes out, Every gas that gets sent out by vehicles like the gas cars, Are toxic to Earth.

Due to this, I vote on for a no for the gas cars, And more onto the electric cars that are nature friendly.

• Logically speaking, Electric is the way to go.

Alright, First thing you should note about me is that I am a car person. I know exactly why people say that gas cars are better than electrics cars. I come from a family that has loved cars. I personally own a 17' Civic Si, And my uncles have cars that include a 91' Supra and a Toyota AE86.

But hear me out, Just because gas cars fulfill our dreams of being car enthusiasts, It does not mean they are better than electric cars.

Let's be real here. The only reason us car guys like gas cars is because they make our ears orgasm, Which makes them more exciting than electric cars. They are also "easier" to upgrade and tune than electric cars because electric cars are so foreign to the tuning market.

You could argue that internal combustion engine (ICE) cars are faster on very long straights with their higher top speeds, But while daily driving on the commute to work, No one is going to do that. What you really need is power from the get-go while commuting, Which is exactly what electric cars do because they generate all their torque at 0 RPM.

You could also argue that there's not very many electric charging stations out there, And that charging takes a while. Now yes, That may be true, And that is actually one of the pros of having a ICE car, But I have to say that electric cars are evolving faster than ICE cars. Manufacturers are continually starting to spend much more $$$ into electric vehicles. Eventually, Charging times will get much shorter (and they already are) and charging stations will become much more common place (which they already are).

You could argue that ICE cars are cheaper as well. That, I will not deny. But at time goes on, Electric cars will become even cheaper. I've seen used 80, 000 mile Tesla's on the internet for around 25k.

So what about reliability then? Electric cars are bound to be less reliable than ICE cars, Right? Well no. . . While electric cars may have a lot of electronics stuffed into them that are vulnerable to breaking, Modern ICE cars have those same technologies. I might also add that electric cars don't need very much maintenance at all. No oil changes, No gas either (almost forgot to mention), No transmission fluid changes, No coolant changes, No timing belt changes, Etc.

My last point is that electric cars are better for the environment. Countless studies have been shown that electric cars, No matter how much they may pollute during the manufacturing process, Are still better for the environment over the course of several years.

As a car person, Am I sad that ICE cars will soon diminish? Kind of. . . But it's for the greater good. We only have one Earth to live on. It would be a disappointment to let the Earth slowly deteriorate from an animal species it once spawned.

• Tesla v. The oldies