Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere.

• The LGBT+ community isn't here to hurt you or anyone else. You're either just uninformed or hateful.

You people make me sick, Claiming that LGBT individuals "spread AIDS" or that the population would cease to exist. Love and marriage isn't just about procreating, In fact, Many straight/married couples cannot or choose to not have children. It's not just about sex either. Religious beliefs do not and can not dictate how entire communities operate since this is a secular world we live in. It'd be impossible to live by any one religious text solely because of how diverse the world is, Not only that, But there are also people who do not practice any religion. So long as there is communication, Respect, And love, LGBT relationships and marriage can thrive and prosper, Just as their cishetero counterparts can.

• Heck yeah bro

Love is love, No matter what. We're becoming more accepting, But it's not enough; and it breaks my heart all the time to hear stories about people being hated on because they loved someone. Love should and will always be stronger than hate. We can do this. Love you all random strangers!

• Its not fair

Why should gay men not be allowed to express their love for each other. So what if two guys love each other? Love is love and marriage is a way to express that. There is nothing wrong with them. Let men love men. Let them be themselves. Its not fair.

• For the simple fact that it isn't anyone's business

I am sorry if they Gays hurt you Karen or if you feel threatened by us but leave me the hell alone and just focus on your own life I don't understand why people feel the need to dictate other's life. We are so overpopulated I don't understand why you think men and women should be together just to pro-create. There is a huge amount of children in the foster care system who needs families, Yet you are suggesting that men and women should get married for the sole purpose of procreation? What about marriage for love? If you can't understand how someone loves the same sex then that's fine, Congrats you're heterosexual but let people live their lives. God would be so disappointed in homophobic people when They literally said: "love one another and you would love yourself". And that is clearly not what is happening. There is nothing in the Bible against homosexuals, Just misinterpreted quotes. Do some research, Stop dictating people's lives, And stop using religion as an excuse for your intolerance, It makes us Catholics look bad.

• As A Transgender, Bisexual, Libertarian I Say Of Course!

I believe that everyone has the freedom to marry who they want to marry. Men and men, Women and women, And men and women in my opinion all should have the right to marry each other. I hope that one day same-sex marriage will be legalized all around the globe.

• Wtf looking at the arguments for no is reason enough to vote yes

Everyone saying god hates gays and he created men and women to be together is mentally disabled. By the way god isn’t real so it doesn’t matter, But love isn’t about sex so who the hell cares if their “parts don’t match. ” Gay marriage should already be legal everywhere also.

• Your Literally Violating the Laws of Nature

I think you've got your answer as soon as you take into account the literal way life works. Men go with women. Women go with men. We know that because the human race would cease to exist unless that was the case. People will talk about how "love is just love, " but that clearly isn't the case if your talking about the same sex considering your "parts" aren't compatible. (I should probably mention: This is NOT a message against gay people. I may not agree with their decisions, But I do not disrespect them as people).

• Being gay sucks

I'm gay and i hate being gay one time i was in highschool and i need to take a shit really bad but the closest bathroom was the most used and had no walls for the stalls and i take massive shits and that makes me cum sometimes and one time i had to go shit and another kid was next to me and i sat down shit-n-cumed and moaned (i moan when i cum im gay don't ask) and he told the whole school (haha real funny i know my highschool was in fort gay)

• Gay marriage is wrong.

It is against the bible. God created man and women to love each other. He did not make man to love man or women to love women. Its not right. The bible is against it, And nature is against it. Eve was created from Adam because Adam(the first man) needed a wife, Eve(the first woman. )

• Everyone on this side of the argument has terrible points

I believe it should not be allowed EVERYWHERE for the simple fact that you wouldn't have any law that would be enforced everywhere in regards to any cultural issue. I believe however that since its essentially a civil rights issue that it should follow the path of integration and black civil rights. With individuals having the right to refuse to "marry" (i. E. A pastor or rabbi) whomever they want in the same way that store owners can refuse service to anyone they want.

• You mess up lives

You spread aids and stds and make bathrooms filthy. Innocent people who did nothing wrong got infected because of you. You have shorten lifespans and you are are more dirty than a woman of the street. Gay blood should be rejected.

You tell me to accepting and loving but I refuse to turn a blind eye and pretend that gays are all right. They are deviants and they prey on children and always target children. Governments will never accept you and Even normal people are secretly disgusted by you.

• Just looking at a woman and man. . .

If you look at a woman and a man it is easy to see that they were made for each other. Men and men just don't work nor women and women. (I'm not saying I'm against the person I'm saying I'm agains the idea) I recommend instead of just reading a random text from a random person to go and look why people are against gay instead of just assuming it's ok. I hope you guys have a great day :)

spicadays says2019-11-23T06:42:15.257
All marriage is terrible. Most couples actually end up paying more taxes because low income benefits are lost. Marriage has also created a predatory divorce industry which ruins lives, Especially that of children who are caught in the middle.