Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere.

• The LGBT+ community isn't here to hurt you or anyone else. You're either just uninformed or hateful.

You people make me sick, Claiming that LGBT individuals "spread AIDS" or that the population would cease to exist. Love and marriage isn't just about procreating, In fact, Many straight/married couples cannot or choose to not have children. It's not just about sex either. Religious beliefs do not and can not dictate how entire communities operate since this is a secular world we live in. It'd be impossible to live by any one religious text solely because of how diverse the world is, Not only that, But there are also people who do not practice any religion. So long as there is communication, Respect, And love, LGBT relationships and marriage can thrive and prosper, Just as their cishetero counterparts can.

• Wtf looking at the arguments for no is reason enough to vote yes

Everyone saying god hates gays and he created men and women to be together is mentally disabled. By the way god isn’t real so it doesn’t matter, But love isn’t about sex so who the hell cares if their “parts don’t match. ” Gay marriage should already be legal everywhere also.

• Heck yeah bro

Love is love, No matter what. We're becoming more accepting, But it's not enough; and it breaks my heart all the time to hear stories about people being hated on because they loved someone. Love should and will always be stronger than hate. We can do this. Love you all random strangers!

• Its not fair

Why should gay men not be allowed to express their love for each other. So what if two guys love each other? Love is love and marriage is a way to express that. There is nothing wrong with them. Let men love men. Let them be themselves. Its not fair.

• Why should it not be allowed

Tell me why the duck should gay marriage not be allowed in all everywhere what is bad about experience your love ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed in all you people are disgusting if you say gay marriage should be banned

• Yeah they should

Yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage everywhere in all everywhere ok and we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed inappropriate ally even ok andn is the morning and of course y’all we should have a good time and we should have to

• Gays Gay Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have a to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok and yes they should have to let And of course Allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok and

• We should allow gays gay and of course Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have a to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere of course be love is love ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in All everywhere

• Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have to allow gays gay and of course gay marriage be allowed in all everywhere ok and yes they should have to allow gays gay and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok ok ok ok ok bye bye ok

Yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage be allowed in all everywhere because love is live ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye ok bye to

• You wicked lazy fools! Who taught you science?

Do you know what will happen? If more people do gay marriage, There will be less babies being born which will lead to depopulation so unless we find a way to make babies with synthetic DNA (which we likely will) we'll make ourselves go extinct. So lets not make gay marriage 100% legal until we can can make babies in a lab. Plus why do you fools want gay marriage when you got a problem with woman wearing pants and shorts in public. Don't lie, I've seen debates related to that topic.

• Even animals know better

Gay marriage is disgusting and vile, Even animals know better, Never have I seen an animal of same-sex f**k their own sex they would get clawed, The only way to reproduce is man and woman, Not man and man, And its wrong and disgusting and being "born gay is" bullshit

• I hate gay marriage

I think that we should have to only allow straight marriage everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to just keep the straight straights and of course y’all straight marriage should only be allowed in all everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to keep the straight straights and straight marriage only be allowed in all everywhere

• Absolutely not okay

I think that we should have to not allow gay marriage everywhere I think that it is just cooler to keep the straight straights and of course y’all straight marriage only everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to just keep the straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere

• Straight Straights and fo course Straight Marriage should Only be allowed Everywhere

I think that it is more safer to Only allow straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to Only allow straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere ok ok ok so we should have to Only allow Straight straights and of course straight marriage

• It is more safer to allow only straights and of course straight marriage everywhere

I think that it is Way much more Safer to allow only straight straights and of course straight marriage I think that we should have to Not allow gay marriage everywhere ok straights straight and of course straight marriage should Only be allowed everywhere ok ok ok ok bye bye

• No it shouldn’t

Gay marriage is not good and of course gay marriage should not be allowed everywhere because we should just allow only straight marriage everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to only allow straight marriage everywhere and not gay marriage ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Some Places Are Too Dangerous Or Religious

I think that many places are too dangerous for gay people and they wouldn't be welcome. It's safer to just keep the straights running there. And it would be kinda disrespectful if they just came and started to plant themselves in religious cultural countries that aren't exactly fond of them. I think they are safe in Canada and the states or whatever for now.

• That's breaking God's laws

In the bible, God stated that in order for us to be recreated, Men and women must unite as one. I mean CMON, Seeing a person marrying another one in the same gender on a normal day? That isn't normal, Being gay isn't normal. I'm not against the LGBT community but dude, Having churches that let you marry someone of the same gender, No Bueno. In my opinion, Being gay is being selfish, Again not going against the LGBT community, It's just my opinion. And I wrote this anonymously because I don't want drama to be on my plate. I'm just stating my opinion, And I know that someone in the LGBT community will try to make my life miserable. But again this is my opinion

• This is breaking God's laws

Sure being gay or something else is like being free, But that's breaking God's laws. God said that only we can be recreated when men and women unite as one. Dude, Like hell gay marriage is ever going to be a thing, Even though it probably is already. Sigh why

spicadays says2019-11-23T06:42:15.257
All marriage is terrible. Most couples actually end up paying more taxes because low income benefits are lost. Marriage has also created a predatory divorce industry which ruins lives, Especially that of children who are caught in the middle.