Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere.

• Being gay/lesbian is not "wrong" :(

Look, I get it. Lots of people say you should marry the opposite gender. It's, "The way its supposed to be. " Well, News flash, IT'S NOT. It is said no where that you may not wed someone of your own gender. (Please correct me if this is in the bible, I haven't read all of it) Now, The bible may say you are born the gender you are and it cannot be changed in any way, But says nothing about who you wed. Love is love. You can't make decisions for anyone else's life. Think of it this way: You're gay and love the person you're with. They love you too. Are you going to let anyone stop you from being with the person you want to spend their life with? No, Because that's who you love and would sacrifice your own life to make sure they stay safe. If it is illegal to be gay/lesbian, Are you going to make the gay/lesbian person be lonely for the rest of their life if they can't be with who they know will make them happy? What if that person has nobody left in there family to be with? I know it's a weird and sort of unlikely example, But come on. Unless it's in the bible (Again, Correct me if I'm wrong) you CAN NOT prove it's wrong. To be fair, We can't exactly prove that it's not wrong. Who even said you can't be gay/lesbian? Some random guy? Seriously, People, I get it, We all have our own opinions. But honestly, It should be allowed if it makes them happy.

• Why should it not be allowed

Tell me why the duck should gay marriage not be allowed in all everywhere what is bad about experience your love ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed in all you people are disgusting if you say gay marriage should be banned

• Yeah they should

Yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage everywhere in all everywhere ok and we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed inappropriate ally even ok andn is the morning and of course y’all we should have a good time and we should have to

• Gays Gay Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have a to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok and yes they should have to let And of course Allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok and

• We should allow gays gay and of course Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have a to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere of course be love is love ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay gays and of course gay marriage to be allowed in All everywhere

• Gay marriage should be allowed in all everywhere

Yes I think that we should have to allow gays gay and of course gay marriage be allowed in all everywhere ok and yes they should have to allow gays gay and of course gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok ok ok ok ok bye bye ok

Yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage be allowed in all everywhere because love is live ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye ok bye to

• Of course it should

Yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be in all everywhere ok and we should have to allow and of course let gay marriage be legal and of course allowed in all everywhere ok so we should have to allow gay marriage to be legal in all everywhere we should also allow gay marriage to be allowed in all everywhere

• Of course okay

If a girl likes a girl ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage in all everywhere ok and yes I think that we should have to allow gay marriage to be allowed in everywhere and of course in all everywhere ok ok ok bye

• Love is love

Everyone had the right to love who they want to live if a boy loves a girl and of course he wants to propose then let them ok and if a boy likes a boy then if course let them love everybody should have the right to love who they want to love

• Your Literally Violating the Laws of Nature

I think you've got your answer as soon as you take into account the literal way life works. Men go with women. Women go with men. We know that because the human race would cease to exist unless that was the case. People will talk about how "love is just love, " but that clearly isn't the case if your talking about the same sex considering your "parts" aren't compatible. (I should probably mention: This is NOT a message against gay people. I may not agree with their decisions, But I do not disrespect them as people).

• Just looking at a woman and man. . .

If you look at a woman and a man it is easy to see that they were made for each other. Men and men just don't work nor women and women. (I'm not saying I'm against the person I'm saying I'm agains the idea) I recommend instead of just reading a random text from a random person to go and look why people are against gay instead of just assuming it's ok. I hope you guys have a great day :)

• Gay marriage is wrong.

It is against the bible. God created man and women to love each other. He did not make man to love man or women to love women. Its not right. The bible is against it, And nature is against it. Eve was created from Adam because Adam(the first man) needed a wife, Eve(the first woman. )

• I hate gay marriage

I think that we should have to only allow straight marriage everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to just keep the straight straights and of course y’all straight marriage should only be allowed in all everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to keep the straight straights and straight marriage only be allowed in all everywhere

• That's breaking God's laws

In the bible, God stated that in order for us to be recreated, Men and women must unite as one. I mean CMON, Seeing a person marrying another one in the same gender on a normal day? That isn't normal, Being gay isn't normal. I'm not against the LGBT community but dude, Having churches that let you marry someone of the same gender, No Bueno. In my opinion, Being gay is being selfish, Again not going against the LGBT community, It's just my opinion. And I wrote this anonymously because I don't want drama to be on my plate. I'm just stating my opinion, And I know that someone in the LGBT community will try to make my life miserable. But again this is my opinion

• This is breaking God's laws

Sure being gay or something else is like being free, But that's breaking God's laws. God said that only we can be recreated when men and women unite as one. Dude, Like hell gay marriage is ever going to be a thing, Even though it probably is already. Sigh why

• Now this is some gay ass shit

Gay marriage shouldn't even be a thing, If those "special" people won't cease to do their shit, Humanity will just fall. The newer generations seeing gay marriage everywhere will just create a new trend, Therefore they will join those degenerative primates. Human race will go extinct, As depopulation would increase

• Being gay sucks

I'm gay and i hate being gay one time i was in highschool and i need to take a shit really bad but the closest bathroom was the most used and had no walls for the stalls and i take massive shits and that makes me cum sometimes and one time i had to go shit and another kid was next to me and i sat down shit-n-cumed and moaned (i moan when i cum im gay don't ask) and he told the whole school (haha real funny i know my highschool was in fort gay)

• Absolutely not okay

I think that we should have to not allow gay marriage everywhere I think that it is just cooler to keep the straight straights and of course y’all straight marriage only everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to just keep the straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere

• Straight Straights and fo course Straight Marriage should Only be allowed Everywhere

I think that it is more safer to Only allow straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere ok and no I think that we should have to Only allow straight straights and of course straight marriage everywhere ok ok ok so we should have to Only allow Straight straights and of course straight marriage

spicadays says2019-11-23T06:42:15.257
All marriage is terrible. Most couples actually end up paying more taxes because low income benefits are lost. Marriage has also created a predatory divorce industry which ruins lives, Especially that of children who are caught in the middle.