• Prison is full of gays. Gays should go to prison where they belong

Prison is full of gays. Gays should go to prison where they belong. There's a reason why the prison is full of gays because gays are criminals. They have high suicidal rate, Mental issues, Are more prone to violence and committing sexual actions upon minors. At least in a prison gays can just be gays and not hurt anyone.

• Yes to gay heaven

Well it's gay heaven. And it's full of gays, So easy friends. Plus maybe lovers. Just don't drop the soap. With free meals, Free security, With a free room with a roommate. Can get a whole community, Got a whole place of people like you. Gays should go to prison.

• Yes they should because it will contain the gaybuttdisease

The gaybuttdisease is out of control already and it killed the spam war because all the spammers are sick with gaybuttdisease so they should all be jailed so we can quarantine and contain the virus before it goes to the public, Not to mention How much more we have to quarantine everyone if we don’t jail them now and it spreads to the public

• Prison isn't free.

You'd rather that taxpayer money go to incarcerating people who have committed real crimes. Also, How exactly are you proposing people be rehabilitated from "being gay" in prison? Prison is about rehabilitation as much as punishment, And it's just not worth the costs and hassle to imprison people over sexuality.

• I just- what

Excuse me, What the actual f**k? What does being homosexual have to do with being criminal or belonging in prison? First of all, Homosexual people are not mentally ill. I have no idea where that came from. Also, If homosexual people were accepted in society, Then gay people’s self esteem would not drop so low to the point of suicide.

• No just no

Before I began I am not saying that acting sexually with someone of the same sex as you is good or even that it is not bad homosexual acts are wrong you will not find me defending them

And with that out of the way no gays should not be jailed that is most definitely wrong look I also think anul and oral sex is wrong should we jail cock suckers? Would that be right? No it wouldn’t its just authoritarian non sense if you are like me and think homosexual acts are wrong there are better ways to get people not to all 100 times better than jailing some-one for a victimless crime

• No, That’s Stupid

I don’t feel like explaining what I think right now. I don’t feel like explaining what I think right now. I don’t feel like explaining what I think right now. I don’t feel like explaining what I think right now. I don’t feel like explaining what I think right now.