• I love goats

    Goats have a superior intellect, obviously, as they are an entirely superior species, constantly evolving, one day they have total invulnerability, which comes at the cost of structural stability, another day they design and produce their own MMO, which hits top charts within only a few hours, dominating the marketplace.
    ~Yours sincerely,

  • Goats are not fun.

    Goats are one of the most despicable species on the earth. They are the main recruitment body for ISIS. The murder rate among goats is 85%. They account for 48% of the prisoners in the United States. 40% of all murders in the United States are committed by goats. 74% of all goats in the United States support Donald Trump, and the other 26% immigrated here illegally. I find it disgusting that you could find such a vicious and disgraceful species as "fun."

Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
nickolas says2016-08-17T03:00:42.260
Haha! Reminds me of Goat Simulator!