• Hi I’m a loser who wants another spam war

Hi umm yeah I was part of the last spam war and after the spam war died I was pretty sad and I wanted to see another spam war go on. Is it okay if we start another spam war? I really missed it especially the made up characters and Jamal vs body shamer and their minions. So what do you guys say?

• Fat people suck

You need to lose weight you look like a beach bal and girls wwont date you if you lost weight youd have bette thngs to do take heart ugly people neeed plastic surgery even than they might still be ugly you? Exercise eat right and your whole life will get better i weigh 400 lbs btw and have no self control i have diabetes high blood pressure and have trouble walking don't end up a fat ugly loser like me lose wieght!

• It’s gay gay

It’s really gay gay gay gay gay gay. Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher faggot niger gay gay gay. Kevin It’s really gay gay gay gay gay gay. Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher faggot niger Kevin hart nigher