Gymnastics is one of the hardest and most dangerous sports.

• Yes OBVIOUSLY IT IS

I go to gymnastics -artistic- and so far it’s nine hours gymnastics one hours dance. And that is just the level 4’s-7’s when I started I did half an hours once a week and when you start team it’s six hours a week my friend is a level seven and one of the only days she doesn’t have gymnastics is Sunday. And every day you go through the same things beam-bars-floor-vault-strength. Honestly you have to agree with me because in gymnastics if cry around when you get hurt *cough* soccer *cough* football your just wasting time because your not doing something if you get hurt or fall in gymnastics your either asking the coach if there is another thing to do (if your HURT THAT BAD) - take a break - or just get back up it’s one of those choices.

• Yes, gymnastics is the most dangerous sport.

Gymnastics is a part of my life, and it has a lot of ups and downs, like injuries especially. It is hard and tough, so yah I agree. Breaking bones happens a lot, but to do gymnastics you have to be willing to get hurt. I have even got hurt, it sucks, but I am not going to give up.

• Agility. Balance. Courage.

I say that gymnastics is the hardest sport out there. Although we may not run up and down a field multiple times, or lift 20 POUND GIRLS in the air, we have our share of injuries. Iv'e been a gymnast for 11 years, and I've hurt myself many times. I have seen an old teammate go for a full on floor, land on her neck, and not be able to move. The ambulance came and she quit gymnastics. Gymnastics is both hard and dangerous. The skills we do take a lot of power, grace, courage, and strength. Those of you who say it isn't, go try gymnastics for a day. You'll end up dead.

• Thank you for lisining

Yes gymnastics is the most dangerouse sport and i know that because i do it i mean there is not always going to be a very soft mat to land on.Ther are no hekmets mouth gards shoulder pads or even shoes just feet gymnastics is very hard what do you think.

• However you fall off other things, you are not flipping 647.2 degrees/second (almost two full rotations around your hips, not sideways a second)

As ElizabethKellyMedina wrote, "No protection provided. There are no helmets, mouth guards, shoulder pads or even shoes. Maybe if you were really looking for an argument you could say the mats are protective but they are still not soft. Gymnastics is very hard, you have to be strong yet elegant, you pretty much brake yourself more and more each practice."
    She is completely right. There is no protection. Those braces you see people wearing are from past injuries, and protect said extremity from overextending. The mats in practice are soft, but in competition, you better watch out. Would you like to fall on a 4 inch piece of foam? 4 INCHES. Look on your ruler.
    One main thing I almost never see brought up: you have to make it look easy. In most other sports, catching the ball and falling dramatically, or wiping the sweat off your brow with a close camera shot, or giving your team the game-changing pep talk is good. However, in gymnastics, making it look hard is looked down upon. Yes, you even get deducted for doing it perfectly, but making it look hard! Also, for other sports that may seem harder, have you ever had your coach sit on you? Oh wait, I forgot to mention your legs are more than 180° apart? 'Push you to your limit' HA.

• No protection provided.

There are no helmets, mouth guards, shoulder pads or even shoes. Maybe if you were really looking for an argument you could say the mats are protective but they are still not soft. Gymnastics is very hard, you have to be strong yet elegant, you pretty much brake yourself more and more each practice.

• It may be one of the hardest

But it is not one of the most dangerous. Think about horse riding. Most of the time there is a piece of polystyrene to protect your life. If you fall you could die. You bars do not have a mind of their own. It is indeed one of the hardest. You have to be pushed to your physical limit, but it is the same with other sports.

>