• It’s more than Christmas

December has many holidays other than Christmas. Not everyone celebrates Christmas. You have Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, And Saturnalia. In fact before Christmas, Saturnalia was the big holiday. These are all religious holidays. I could go into that but I won’t unless someone wants to do a proper debate. So, Without knowing what someone celebrates, Simply saying “Happy Holidays” is a fair way to greet the season.

• Does it matter?

I definitely agree with the above, I thought we lived in america, A place where you, Me, And everyone else can say whatever the **** you want to. Stop fighting over stupid crap like this and start discussing REAL issues. Nobody cares if you are offended, The truth hurts i guess.

• Does it matter?

I don't think it matters. Say whatever you want but it shouldn't be a big deal. It's just no one cares if you say Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas. It's not a big deal at all. Unless you are a SJW FIGHTING FOR DA GREATER GOOD. Like just shut up.

• I've never heard someone say 'Happy Holidays' where I live.

Plus, To some people it isn't even a holiday. To most adults, December is never a holiday. Something that remains constant, Though, Is the fact that Christmas will always be in the month to which most people say, 'Merry Christmas'. People mainly associate December with Christmas- there are other months with holidays too.

• You Never Know

Not everyone celebrates Christmas and you never know if they do or not. It's obviously not a big deal if you say Merry Christmas to the cashier at the grocery store when they don't celebrate Christmas, But I'm sure it'd make their day just a little better if you said Happy Holidays instead. It's not that hard.

• Christmas is new

Christianity is a very new religion compared to others and Christmas is actually just a cover up for Saturnalia, Which ran from the 24th-26th of December. Saturnalia was a celebration of the spring to come, Which featured pine trees, Gift giving, And many other “Christmas” traditions. So Christmas is based off a pagan holiday, Not Jesus.

Happy Holidays is much more accurate anyways, As Christmas isn’t the only December holiday.

• Efger gher;g herjp

Rgere rt y y fwef34jgh34 ergh hgjer jrop gerl hrg r r gjkg r heruig ghjerk grhg rhjg ergugrjgre gjkrgueri go ger gher gejkr g erhi h h gure gr yuerj wehue;gkrpgeu er rio ur gho grj r grr ghru gegje rpoer[ g r ro ur gerg gherpg egherg uer

• Does it matter! ?

If someone wants to call it christmas and have a christmas tree with an angel, Why the frick do you care! Yes, Holiday is "more inclusive" but who gives a crap its a christian holiday! Would you try to change "Eid Al-Adha" to "everybody happy time? ! " NO. If you aren't going to try to change others holidays, Then leave christmas alone.
    Good the frick bye

• Its Merry Christmas

Many atheists still have and believe in Santa Claus. Santa Claus comes from Christianity and is a Christmas tradition. It is weird when people believe in Santa Claus, But yet no god, But that's besides the point. If you believe in Santa Claus or follow the traditions of Santa Claus, Then you should say Merry Christmas.
    Also, If you know someone who has a different religion, Just say "Happy Hanukkah' or whatever for their religion. They probably already understand that most people don't celebrate their religion.

• I think no.

I think no is the better way to wish someone a happy holiday. No is obviously the better way and If you think saying "yes" to someone to greet them then you have autism. I think No is the better way and If you disagree then debate me you loser.

• Just Merry Christmas

No matter if you like or celebrate the holiday or not, It's still called Christmas as it has since it's beginning. Problem is there are some atheists who find the word somehow offensive and the politically correct who are afraid to offend anyone. What's next? Are we going to start saying happy holiday for all calendar events so we don't offend people who may not be connect to them?

Hristo says2018-12-21T08:58:39.197
There are more holidays than Christmas in December.
>