• Yes christmas has become too commercial

As we all know christmas should be celebrated with love and prayer but during christmas people commercialize and increase the price of various good this festival which is celebrated all over the world is the way to commercialize
    thank you
    hope you like it
    this is festival of love so celebrate it with love
    MEHAK

• Its too commercialized

People to day will go around buying things for Christmas( that they don't need). People would spend time with their loved ones during Christmas instead of buying christmas decorations or other items similar. Most people have forgotten what the whole idea of Christmas is about. The old ways were better

• Christmas is commercial

Christmas (as we know it) was created to make money. The madness of shopping, Over-doing it, Being stressed to make that “perfect” holiday. Slow down. Enjoy some peace. Keep it simple. Give to those that have little or nothing. Don’t give more to those that already have too much. Santa is not real, Stop pushing him. Jesus is real and wasn't born on Dec 25. This holiday was never about Jesus.

• Yes because Christmas is not about money.

Christmas is about religion not money unless it is exchanging gifts and it is also about coming together with family/friends and celebrating we should just stop arguing for one day and celebrate birth of Jesus and Christianity B.T.W. I'm only 12 but still what about the 8 & under it is not fair on them because it is teaching them it is all about presents.

• Christmas has become too commercial.

Christmas has become too commercial. Christmas is a religious holiday that marks the birth of Jesus Christ, but the Christmas holiday itself is more about exchanging gifts with friends and family and doesn't publicly celebrate the birth of Christ. Shopping events such as black Friday illustrate the degree of commercialism associated with Christmas.

• Christmas Become Too Commercial

I personally think that Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and Santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't Christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than Christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• The commercialization of Christmas has ruined the meaning

By emphasizing gift giving, hot new deals, and the acquiring of material items people have begun to forget the real meaning of Christmas which is celebrating the life of Christ. Children grow up thinking some person named Santa Clause is nice enough to bring them gifts if they are good, while missing the story and point of the Christian holiday.

• the Christmas commercial

I personally agree,Christmas has been given a scent from candles and traditions like bringing in a tree and santa and stockings and holly and mistletoe aren't christian ideas!!! I think it is better this way so everyone can celebrate rather than christian people and everyone has time off to be with their families.

• No, It's not commercialized enough

I don't't get what people are complaining about. If anything, Christmas as it stands now has far too much religious emphasis. Dutch Christmas is so boring: lame church masses, No presents, Standard food. I wish we had more big commercial American-style Christmasses in my country, With beautiful lights and lots of presents.

• Fuck Jesus Christmas is about presents and stuff all the relegate shirt I was just thinking I can come and pick you wanna is Christmas

Hi I am going to go to the gym and get my car back to the house and I will tell you what I want to do to get you there and I will tell you what I want to do you wanna is the way I do it for

• No i do not things so no no no no no no no no no

Christmas is special for Cristyen like me cos that when jesus was born i do not thing Christmas is getting too commercilised cos people thing it is good to get presonse for other people like Christmas is good cos of people like is so geting together with your family for fun

• Not at all

No, I think that a christmas is just the same now as it was twenty years ago, and that not a whole lot about the attitudes and views towards christmas have changed either. I think that christmas is a really good holiday, and brings all of us together for fun.