• Does God even exist?

The question you should be asking yourself if he exist. Many people grew up since young to believe in him (like Santa Claus). I'm a free thinker. Back to the topic, We are all doing this by ourselves. God has nothing to do with it. When god would abandon humanity is when the Earth has no more natural resources, oxygen and overpopulated by Humans and it's already end of the world. I think we should live the life to the fullest.

• He was never a friend that was there to begin with.

Nothing. Void. Peace at least, Known or not. No heart attacks, No teeth to remind you your own body hates you. No screaming fearful lamb with gaping wound, No ravenous sense of hunger of the wolf. Nothing sounds like a pretty nice something to me. In death, Mercy, And liberty from what would come next.

Lights on! I'm God and I'm super powerful. Going to make some stuff. Really, Not to boast, I'm a freaking genius.

Enter conscienciousness in man and beast. Apparently the worlds a paradise. Lions don't run down the gazelle, Sharks swim for the joy of it, They all eat something called plants which hopefully don't feel a thing or it's ruined by suffering from the very start (for them at least).

Uhoh, Man messed up. Does God smite Adam, Back to a happy nothing and go to adam 2. 0? Nah. He curses the whole thing along with man. Lion gets a rumbly in it's tumbly and licks lips to old friend lamb. Lamb regrets its fluffiness, It'd rather have some sharp teeth, That Lion don't play and it huuuuuuuuuurts. Disease, Dying (not death, That sweet point of origin before God), Desire. What God deemed swell is now a suffering party! No Adam 2. 0 and going oh, Well, Try again without the gullibility! . Just trillions and quadrillions of little mortal hells in his wake, You know, Because God is all powerful, Loving, And so very with us all isn't he?

Misery loves company. Maybe God pulled something similar over on his original creation children the angels/demons? Maybe that's why the serpent was kind of a prick to set us up to be tortured by the monster God? Misery loves company, And maybe the serpents pride made him think. . They think he loves them. They think they love him. That God destroys every avenue of peace he touches with his creation toy as he did me. Time they got to face the truth of things.

So greatest tyrant, Just winds up being another victim. Welcome to life. God's a monster, He wants you to suffer, Because, Well I don't know, But he's it's DESIGNER and he built you to receive didn't he. Here's to the peace of the void, May fate never be so unkind as to introduce us to God ever again. Oh and God, Btw, I fucking hate you, But still don't wish you harm. The only prayer I have for you is one for mercy for you and every bit of your madness. Yet, Still, Piss off you monster, I'm not my better self at the thought of you. Maybe that's why he stays away? Realization that he is the violent part of the equation? That he brings the worst out? And that he, The greatest power, Has had the greatest role in the clusterfuck that is existance? Or maybe simply, He's not there, Never was, And reality is chaos has reigned since the first speck of a thing and we are just fools for expecting any matter of peace and order?

• Of course he did.

Look around you. What kind of creator would let things get this out of hand? Lactose intolerance, Jake Paul, The existence of the dab, Depression, Teen titans go, I could list things until the end of eternity. Why wouldn't god wipe the slate clean? Hes gotten as far away from our miserable planet as we can. Good for him, He made the right decision.

• It is clear as day

If god cared about us then suffering wouldn't exist. Yet it does. God sees us as a joke. We mean nothing to him. He hates all of you. He is not good. God has no reason to care about us. We are nothing but toys to him for his entertainment

• Why Lactose Intolerance?

Obviously God has abandoned us. He abandoned us as soon as the first person with lactose intolerance popped up. Why make cows with consumable juices if a lot of the population can't even consume it? It doesn't make sense? Here, Let's make this juice consumable, And then make people allergic to it, But let's also make it good for you.

• I would too if my creation turned out less than what I had envisioned.

If I come up with an idea, Draw a plan, Make and test a prototype, Then make the final product, But it malfunctions? Is it the product's fault, Or mine?
    I would try to rectify once, Twice. . . Then give up and start another one. We are that product. Right now is another Eden with perfect beings who do not disobey.

• God is ded

God has abandoned us because uh, He created lactose intolerance. I just want to eat some ice cream, But no. Not me. I cannot digest milk juice. Sometimes i just want a piza, But god refuses to fix the flaw of human-cow nature. Give me the melk, God! Love u mom

• Matthew 21:18-27 trust in prayer?....

" whatever you ask for in prayer with faith you receive". There are many reasons why God has clearly abandoned us. Only God actually DOING SOMETHING would solve or properly answer this problem. No one has answered or can answer that God has not abandoned us with concrete proof. Its all just here say. Excuses like" just have faith in the unseen" or its beyond our understanding is a sick, heartless reply. The bible clearly stated many things. And many of them DONT WORK . This , along with real world life where we cry to God for even the smallest bit of love is left unanswered. If you DO something , it will happen. If you pray in faith, nothing will happen.

• Pokemone go is the reason god has forsaken us

Pokemone go is the first sign of the begininng of the end if those gosh darn pokeymoner keep going neer me im goinyg to pull my ar 14 out and scare em becase they are satanic worshipers n stuff so they must die god help us please kill the homosexuals and pokemone goers pleas..

• Vore exists... God is dead.

If you've ever opened devianart or been to Comic Con, you know that God has left us. The fact that human beings like Jake Paul is proof that whatever God there was has no regard for what happens on Earth. Everything is on fire. I can't do it anymore. Goodbye.

• God became man and dwelt among us. He was crucified to make up for our sins.

After doing all of this, God would not abandon humanity. He loves humans so much that he was willing to go through this for all of us. He loves us way to much in order to abandon us. Why do you think God died for us, to save us. And what compels you to write this question. What are some signs that God has abandoned us. If anything God is with us.

• Everything comes from God, because he loves us!

There is no such things as Good or Bad. It's only Pleasant and Unpleasant. All what happens to the humanity are lessons and should be taken as something that comes from God to teach us, so we can become wiser in the future, to walk that road from being "monkey" to "Jesus". We are not as smart as God to understand why certain events happen such as Wars and deaths of the loved ones. But, in my opinion, it all teaches us to love what we currently have and live in the moment.

• W cannot be abandoned by something that doesn't exist

I expect that most of you are talking about the "god" of Christianity, (my apologies if you believe in a different non-existent deity) who, For some reason they were too lazy to name at the time unlike the 99, 999 gods that were invented before it, And without writing a whole paragraph just to discuss the banality of the question, Let's for a moment assume that the premise is correct. In which case, That means that a god who apparently created humanity along with everything else, Destroyed it once because this all-knowing god couldn't forsee its own future, And even then let some people and animals live when it could easily have created everything AGAIN from scratch like the first time, Has now abandoned his "creation" this time instead of destroying it which is careless at best and negligent at worst, But at least we're still here!
    Unfortunately it appears some believers actually seem to want some kind of destruction to happen, Which is bonkers because t's going to happen anyway when the Sun goes bang; and no, You and I won't be around to witness it thankfully but it will take a whole 8 minutes to eradicate and fry everything on the planet.
    What will this god do then, Hang another Sun in the sky just for us?
    And I'm not playing for laughs here.
    (Sun-Son- most early religions were Sun worship based because they knew it was the only source of life though maybe didn't know it's the main reason we're here. Ask yourself, Where does gold, A metal greatly venerated and much used by religion come from?
    So if it really loved us that is, It wouldn't do that again, And is presumably either twiddling its thumbs somewhere or it has a more successful creation going on somewhere else that is working out.
    And although that isn't going to satisfy anybody on here as far as I can tell, The only reasonable answer to me and the real reason that it has appeared to "abandon humanity", Is because just like all the gods before it, Most of whom weren't credited with creating anything, It never existed in the first place. That sounds much more logical to me and I'll discuss it with anybody. And ( just like with the Beatles and the fake Paul McCartney), If you plug that into your equation "god's" absence makes perfect sense and isn't mysterious at all.
    Your life, My life and your neighbour's life is in yours and my hands and is our collective responsibility to live up to that as decent humans.
    And that's all there is.
    The sooner everybody wakes up and realises this the world will be the better for it.
    NB. History books will teach you so much more than a bible will or any religious scripture for that matter, I don't personally discriminate.

• He provided answers, But has to let our planets demise play out.

The book of revelation shows us that the end time will be cut short, Humanity is well on its way to destroying itsself but it has all been predicted. It says that nothing on the planet would survive if Jesus did not return. But humanity has to see God as a Just God, If he simply Wiped us out and started fresh other angels would rebel. Our God is the answer, But we must have faith he will return. Those in the bible who were healed by Jesus were always told your faith has saved you, Go in peace now becuase I have Faith and you can too.

• No, Cause god doesn't exist.

There isn't enough evidence to conclude that a god exists. So if we can't even know if he does exist, Why argue whether he abandoned us or not?
    And in addition to that, An omnipresent god can't abandon anything, Because he's everywhere. If you add omnibenevolence and omniscience to the mix than it's impossible for god to ignore our (humans or not) suffering.

• Exists or doesn’t?

I’m not Christian therefore I don’t believe in God. If god never existed, How could he have abandoned us? But if he does exist then I do think he has abandoned us, I just don’t think he is real so I voted for know because again if he isn’t real he can’t do anything including abandon us.

• God has not abandoned us.

Humanity is abandoning God. When God gave us free will, it was because He wanted us to follow Him of our own desire. You can not force love. By allowing us free will, He is allowing us to make the choice to love Him or not. Because THAT'S how much He loves us. He wants us to willingly love Him. He wants our love for Him to be pure. Destruction, violence, wars, famine, etc, we're NOT part of God's original design. That's what happens when billions of people over the course of many years follow their own free will. The destruction of society, the hate, the evil the world has become is because humanity has abandoned God. God promised never to forsake those that love Him. God keeps His promises. Who else has ever loved you so much that they allowed their only son to DIE for you? Jesus experienced suffering far greater than we do. When He died on the cross He carried the weight of the world on His shoulders. He was accepting the punishment for all of humanities sins. That we could be forgiven. God allows us to go through trials and tribulations to bring us closer to Him. Just like gold has to go through a smelting process to elimate impurities, God allows us to go through hardships in order for us to reach out to Him. When we reach out to Him, He's there . Because He IS there, we grow stronger in our faith, we become more pure in our love for Him. When we do reach out to Him, He is always with us.

• The silly guy

The silly guy does a very good dab, like oh my lord without that dab half of hummanaty would be extinct like oh my lord without the silly guy the wrold would be a much much much worse place then it is now, like the war thats happpening in the east would not happen and everything would be a-ok

• We still exist

I thought about this a lot lately. If you look around you, all the misery and suffering, the apparent pointless existence of every individual, you would tend to believe God has abandoned us. However, much of the destruction in this world is caused by ourselves. So the fact that God didn't wipe us out yet, as we would truly deserve (at least the majority of us), is a proof that He still cares. We should learn not to hate and abuse each other first of all. It is not God's fault we act as we do.

• If god has abandoned us, humanity would be out of control.

Why would God abandoned us in the first place? Yes humans have ruined the world which he made but if he didn't like if he could have gotten rid of every thing and start fresh. What about all the happy things in life, sure enough if God abandoned us the Lucifer would take control and more then likely enslave us. Plus think about all the unexplained things.

steffon66 says2015-08-25T16:45:24.257
What makes you think he was ever here for us? He put the fate of the world in the hands of two people and we all have to suffer for the sins of two people. He created hell and only puts people who dont believe in it instead of criminals. He forgives anyone who believes and never punishes them. I could go on but i dont know how any of it suggests that he was ever here for us. He lets us all suffer for the sins of our parents. "for i the lord god am a jealous god punishing the children for the sins of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me. He allows people and animals to be bought and sold as property and says we have the right to do this. He created our nerves and brains in a way that would make us suffer greatly and then didnt teach us right from wrong making all evil thats done in the name of righteousness his fault. They say god works in mysterious ways. I think people are more mysterious than god in ways as after all this we still believe that he loves us. Now that is mysterious.