• Google+ ruined everything good about YouTube and should go away

Every second they want you to use your real name. There is no more private messaging so if you want to have a conversation with someone else the whole god damn world has to see it. Stupid freaking picture size demands just to have a profile picture. They basically force you to use their stupid Google+ which everyone hates and doesn't use. So when asking if Google ruined YouTube yes they did. I hate Google

• If YouTube continues down this road, it will be nothing short of tragic.

It's become the epitome of commercial. They're trying to make it a social network site. No, I don't wanna use my damn full name. The new layout is terrible. Individuality seems discouraged. Now I can no longer see what my subscriptions have uploaded or liked, etc. I used to enjoy seeing my playlist views, that information is no longer accessible. Google obviously doesn't consider what it's users want, that's very apparent. It's become a pain in the ass when it used to be perfection for me. I'm sad.

• Intrusive ads and ruined people's channels

They ruined my YouTube channel, forced Google+ down my throat and the Ads now are utterly ridiculous. I don't even understand how anyone can consider the Ads on YouTube ethical or rational - All content on youtube is user generated, and yet those same users who make youtube in the first place are told to sit though annoying adverts at the start or midway through their own and others' videos. Google receives the money from the ads' makers. People hobbies and interests have become monetized by corporations. Lovely.

• They've Ruined It

Yes, Google has ruined the best streaming site of all time. There are ads everywhere on the site, before videos and all over pages, and the site isn't the same anymore. I've noticed that pages don't load as fast as the used to anymore too. It was nice while it lasted.

• YES

There's so many ads all over the place that it's sometimes hard to watch a video. On top of that, you sometimes have to watch a thirty second commercial (that you can't skip) to get to a video that's a little over a minute long.

The search feature is fairly good still, but the videos on the side where it recommends videos to you absolutely stinks now. I also don't like having to jump through huge hoops to now have my name plastered all over everything and it pestering me for my phone number at times.

No, Google, I'm not giving you my phone number so that I can be stalked even more than I already am by your company.

• As google plus has been posting my personal comments ........I have been uninvited to thanksgiving, a wedding, and x-mas by my entire family!

As google plus has been posting my personal comments that I've left on psychotherapist comment sections after 2 weeks of extensive research into dysfunctional family jealousy and envy on Youtube , my family members were able to read me discussing our personal family secrets and illness...I had no idea these were being posted to my goole plus friends and family. Over 157 people were able to read about my most vulnerable betrayals from family and the consequences are that now ....I have been uninvited to thanksgiving, a wedding, and x-mas by my entire family! I feel suicidal and alone. How could google plus be so careless. I can not stop thinking of suicide.

• That's the net

Cool thing is born - people flock to cool thing - developer of cool thing gets overwhelmed and/or greedy - developer sells cool thing to large corporation - large corporation takes everything that attracted people to cool thing and tosses it - large corporation begins "monetizing" cool thing - cool thing dies - people continue to use cool thing thus validating anti-internet corporate "monetizing" efforts - several people complain pointlessly - corporation pats itself on the back for ruining cool thing - wealthy class benefits, the people don't.

Rinse, repeat.

• Yes it has

You tube was fine the way it was, perfect in fact. I don't care about friends finding me or anything like that. They should at-least let you choose to not have it and have the old YouTube account setup. They have messed the whole thing up and I am starting to consider deleting my YouTube account because of how complicated it is to do simple things. I don't want to use my real name on you tube, I would like some privacy.

• It never works anymore

Let's see - filled it with millions of ads, tries to force you to add your Google accounts and names (if I wanted to, I would do so), asks to join Google+ over and over again, chokes, stutters, doesn't play, doubles audio, stops playing for a while, starts even though you paused it. Made a highly functional, very entertaining app into a soon to be non-usable mess.

I don't buy the argument millions are streaming at the same time. They were before Google bought it. They have just altered it on the backend in so many ways - ways we are unaware of as Google doesn't publish its intentions nor its changes, just eats up good ideas for the goal to collect information about you and me, how we think, how we buy, what we watch, what we search then sells it to anyone that will buy that information.

• Google Forces Everything!

Google finally gave up on forcing the awful Google+ nonsense, but still has turned youtube into a very nonuser friendly server. I gave up on trying to create a youtube channel and now I cannot even log into my old account because it was not through a gmail account. To hell with them. I am switching over to Vimeo.

• Trashy comments have been reduced

I've noticed ever since the commenting has been restricted to Google+ and users have been forced to comment using their actual names rather than screen names, the volume to trashy comments has been decreasing. Whether or not these 2 phenomena are correlated is hard to prove, but perhaps flamers and trash-talkers that used to be on the site are now too afraid to be associated with their comments when they're no longer anonymous? I find this to be ultimately beneficial to both the site and the human race.

• The web evolves.

For years people have been screaming at Google to to do something about the YouTube comments section, an integration into G+ might not have been what they wanted but after all of the"I hate change" dies down, they should notice that it's really not a big deal.

Some things worth mentioning, are the lifted restrictions on the comments. This is a good thing, it only seems bad now because every angry person is abusing it. That's not a feature issue, it's a people issue. Imagine if everybody on FB/Twitter/Reddit/Wherever just started spamming as much as they could on those sites, simply because they have the "power" to do so? It would be pretty unpleasant, but we're not expected to behave like animals.

Another big thing that keeps coming up, is the complaint of having to use your real name. This is not true, you do have to use the G+ account name, but that can be whatever name you like.

I can understand the upset, we're human and by our very nature we do not like being told what to do, or forced into things. But these are free services, we haven't paid a penny, YouTube is not "ours" and a G+ account is not going to give you cancer.

• No, I wouldnt say ruined.

Yes, the ads on youtube can get annoying at times but I still frequently use youtube on a daily basis so I can not say it has ruined youtube. Yes, it might harm it a little bit but that is far from ruining it. Also wasting a few seconds of your life via ads isnt that big of a deal so stating that google has ruined youtube is a the epitome of hyperbole.

• Not really

Other than a couple of minor issues, they have not ruined YouTube. I use an ad-blocker much of the time and do not have a problem with ads, I also have not noticed a significant change in loading times. I actually like some of the changes, such as the new comment display and the larger video display.

• I ate Google+ and I see no problem with youtube

I don't like Google plus. But it hardly effects how I use youtube.

1. The idea that you have to use your real name. You don't. There's an option to make a second channel and then you can use whatever name you want.

2. Comments. What's so bad about them? The new comment system is a million times more organized. The replies are all grouped together rather then spread all over.

And I haven't really noticed much else accept for the new layout. There might be a couple other things. I looked through some of the yes's and most of them seem pretty minor. How has it become a social networking site? You have to have a Google+ account connected to it but you don't have to use it. I never have and I spend most of my free time on youtube. They have updated it multiple times since people started complaining in attempts to make it better but still their style. And honestly it really isn't that different. And too many ads? First of all there aren't that many. Yes there are ads on videos most of which you can skip five seconds in. The ones you can't are only thirty seconds long or shorter. That's how it is for most video sites. The ad thing at this point is just whining. If it really bothers you that much get an ad blocker.

I could go on every little point people have made but I've think I've said enough. If you have a problem that you want me to argue then just reply it to me.

• Not that bad... Right?

It may be as hard and annoying as others say it is, but it's nothing major. I can still comment and reply without Google+ and I can still upload videos, and that's all that makes me happy. But there is a few things I would like Google to do to YouTube, like limit the comment size again to clear up spam, add the old channel page editing (colors & such), and faster uploading.

• There are still amazeing youtubers

Youtube has been here for a long time! Just cause of the new comment system it is not so bad! I do not know why people think its so bad! I think its okay! I can understand that you are upset! Its just tecno though you can cry or get over it.

• YouTube Keeps itselve alive!

This is the world of the internet. When a website gets created, it wont stay popular forever.
    The succes formula of the internet is to go against what people want, at first all those people will be angry at you, but after that they will setle down and keep enjoying the website.
    Meanwhile, the website has gotten a lot of media and social media attention and has grown in popularity.
    I dont like the new system in YouTube(being a content creator).
    But I do think that this is the best thing they could have done.

• Aside from not being able to reply to posts pre nov 7th google+ switch... No major changes

I have always used adblock with firefox, so I cannot comment on any changes regarding advertising, as I see none on youtube. Upon reading some of the angry posts on youtube modifications of late, there are definitely a large number of youtubers that simply do not understand the need for google wanting users to have one single account to log in to all google services - requiring a managerial+ account using a real name, as well as a further additional pseudonym profile in order to post with some sense of privacy on youtube, if they wish.

That is fair enough, but the use of one account for all services does suggest the possibility of an upcoming merger with + and youtube, and the possibility of multiple profiles under a 'manager' on + may be because google are all set for + to become an optional influence for businesses regarding advertising, but personally I do not see any of this as a major issue. After registering with a 'real' name, I still do not have to use google+ if I do not wish to, and I do not have to post on youtube using my real name. Not being able to post to old messages at present on youtube will not be noticed as time goes by. If google however decide to make far stricter changes in future that may question privacy further, there are of course plenty of alternative video websites to switch over to.

• Not at all.

Recently, the YouTube community have been very angry at Google for theoritically "breaking" the site. From my point of view, this is only because of their own clingyness to the old way, long before the merge with Google. As I see it, none of the updates after Google took over is any worse than the earlier ones, and none of them makes Youtube a worse place.
    Still, the new updates don't really make it any better, either. According to the community, it would be better if the site never changed, so it might be better to keep it as it is now. However, we must remember Google is fond of experiments, so we can expect more than a few changes in the layout in the following years. However, none of them will drastically change the service, and none of the past updates have done that either.

cjsim says2013-08-19T06:27:10.537
Its funny how some here are obviously brainwashed with the whole Google and Youtube ordeal. Google has ruined Youtube. Fact: Since they bought it they've slowly forced people to get a Google + account. They feed us commercials(Something I hate. I hate commercials on TV why would I want to see them on Youtube?). Plus the videos are all from everyday users trying to promote their stuff(Mainly indy artist). Google plays favourites to the studios by giving them more freedom. But the latest thing that has really pissed me off is now they block it so you can no longer convert videos. So if I want stock footage, green screen effects, music etc For my films. Well that is no longer an option. They are pathetic and have truly ruined all that was great about Youtube. And man 5% idiots voted no. All Google is, is a greedy corporation looking to continue to fill their pockets. Even if the movie The Internship got good reviews I wouldn't see it simply because its about Google. God they even banned guys from going out with SugarMamas(Like thats their damn business). But a SugarDaddy was fine. I hate everything about Google. Think people should start trying to make dailymotion & break bigger so we have more options. Weed out the greedy dopes at Google. Then they'll get the picture. But Ad's, blocking from converting, Giving the corporations more freedom etc is pathetic.
Anonymous says2013-08-20T17:23:05.173
YT is now little more than a playground for run amok corporate cut-throats to bombard with adverts, bully users in countless ways with wholly unnecessary and imposing measures, criteria and restrictions, and at their own discretion delete ANYthing they cannot capitalize upon, legally or otherwise, all done with absolutely zero top-down oversight from google. Notice how these overzealous/fascistic interests have effectively killed off nearly all music sharing channels. The only ones still thriving all originate from other countries where, unlike fascist USA, these predatory corp hucksters haven't been given free reign to act against (what once was) the YT community with impunity.
Anonymous says2013-09-05T19:21:39.647
Big corporate take over and anything bought up by big corporations. They use them to survey people and sell information it's common knowledge but people tend to not care, well if you look around it is getting obvious the more people ignore this the more we are going to be taken advantage of. This is in the outside world and on the net it may sound far fetched but the future is becoming a complete take over it's being introduced slowly but strategically. I'm not talking about NWO conspiracies or around that weird stuff I'm just saying if you watch rules are being changed and rights being taken away and companies like these trying to see everything you're doing think in 10 years where we will be. If these companies didn't sell out maybe there would be hope but ya it rarely happens. We should be trying to find a new form of video site, this just keeps happening where they are bought up all the time we can't feed these companies they don't care Youtube and Google show that they never listen to users and change things every year almost, ignoring the people for years it's free service so they don't care. They want to introduce payment for specific channels as well at least they mentioned this going to happen so then what is the point to use it?
bob555bob says2013-10-08T23:48:32.090
Google has the mentality that instead of catering to the customers wants and needs, we'll just give/force them to like what we give them since we know best. Few companies can get away with doing that, especially when it comes to online software / internet based companies (if any). 95% of companies when they release software or software upgrades they create a forum and get user feedback from surveys and by being interactive with their fan-base, then once they feel that they have covered the users requirements and requests they do beta testing. Does Google do any of this? Not to my knowledge. Even Apple and Microsoft listen to their users when it comes to software more than google does. Google needs to get with the times and start offering products that users want and need, because until then they're nothing more than just a giant marketing empire.
Common_Sense_69 says2013-12-04T21:17:04.970
Google ruined YouTube

Navigation used to be a breeze. Now it's sluggish, slow, and they want you to use your real name. Many people don't want their real name used on the internet for privacy reasons. This is the whole reason why the concept of "User Names" or "Screen Names" was created a long time ago when the internet was first created. Duh! The dweebs at Google ruined what used to be a great site. As a result, I go to YouTube much less now. I'm certain the number of hits on YouTube has gone down significantly and will continue to go down as people get tired of the nonsense one has to go through just to post a freakin' comment. Geesh. Nice fail Google.
Common_Sense_69 says2013-12-04T21:19:25.010
Every video now has a commercial you have to sit through 1st before the video starts - greedy Google has completely ruined YouTube
Common_Sense_69 says2013-12-04T21:24:47.503
The new layout sucks too - half of my laptop screen (the entire right vertical half) is white empty space now --- genius, NOT! (sarcasm)
ringpassnot says2014-06-10T22:18:59.433
Yes. I need to give my cell number in order to make a comment now. I wont enter my cell phone number. Therefore, I cant youtube anymore.
dg510 says2014-07-23T05:34:56.507
LOL 97% voted yes. The polls speak for themselves! R.I.P. Youtube, and everything else Google touches
ROBERTCLARK says2017-10-09T10:55:22.207
Hello everyone i am ROBERT C;LARK from usa penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for more than 5 years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever we have sex in bed,i don’t last for up to three minute,during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got DR SALATO who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him through is email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com or website http://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato ,he replied me and gave me steps to follow and i got his herbal product. Which i took for just 2 weeks and my premature ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my
penis got bigger up to 10 inches and 6.5 girth than before and now i can last long in bed. Now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side effect . He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as follows
get ex lover or husband back spell :
Penis Enlargement
Low sperm count
Weak Erection
Love spell
Herpes spell
HIV spell
Pregnancy spell
Marriage for spell
cancer
watering sperm
womb fertilization
penis erection
witch craft attack
s t d diseases
internal heat
rashes
low sperm count
dairy
long time sickness
kidney,heart,lungs,problem
with doctor,DR SALATO you are in safe hands your healing is assured
Email:drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com or website http://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato.. you can for whatsapp number: +2348103629945 thanks
ROBERTCLARK123 says2017-11-30T22:16:16.090
Hello viewers i am so happy to share this marvelous testimony of the great DR SALATO who helped me to enlarge my penis and save my marriage with his herbal cream within two weeks of using his herbal cream when i almost lost my marriage because i was having a very small penis,my wife always complain that i cannot satisfy her in bed the way she want because my penis size was 3.5 inches long on erection and it was causing a lot problem between me and my wife also my wife wanted to divorce me because of the issue but my problem was solved when i was searching through the internet for a solution to my problem then i came across a testimony of one MR ADAMS ZACK from france testifying on how DR SALATO enlarged his penis from 2.5 inches to 10 inches with his herbal cream .Then i decided to give him a try by contacting him on his website https://drsalatosolutinte0.wixsite.com/drsalato and he replied also gave me some things to do,which i did and it was only 7 days of using his herbal cream and my penis has increased t inches.Now it is two weeks and my penis size is now 11.5 inches and i now last longer in bed more than before and my wife enjoy me more than before.I am so thankful to Dr Salato for what he did in my life.
If you are having problem with your penis enlargement then you can contact him on his email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com
website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato
also you can call/whatsapp him +2348103629945
THANKS
januress says2018-02-22T00:38:40.350
Hello everyone in this forum i am a little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great spell caster who helped me enlarge my small penis size through his herbal mixture cream,i was heartbroken before because i have a very small penis about 3 inches which was so annoying and shameful i could not satisfy my wife in bed ,,my marriage was really breaking and i needed help urgently,i have used pills,vaccines,drugs,surgery but none worked...So one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Mr MARK from UK testified of how he helped him enlarge his penis and also cured his MOM diabetes type 2 disease,,i contacted him through his email drsalalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com he replied and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the herbal cream to me through UPS and i received it within 4 days and used the herbal cream for just 14 days to my greatest surprise my penis that was 3 inches before enlarge to 10.5 inches long when fully erected ,for just two weeks of using his herbal mixture cream ,,wow my wife loved me more and was so happy that i can satisfy her very well now in bed ,,i even last longer than before thank you so much DR SALATO for making life a better one to live in ..So if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com
website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato or whatsapp and call him on +2348103629945 thanks
DonaldTaylorcamp says2018-04-16T18:05:00.130
When life give you reasons to be sad say No and Make the world know that you have more than a thousand reasons to smile. I almost gave up on my quest of finding a permanent cure to this nasty virus called HIV. I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2013, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i melt silver sandy Philippe who kindly told me about DR.ODUDU who do cure difference virus by the preparation of herbs and roots. I searched about the DR online which leads me to a difference testimonies on about the great herbal DR. I so decided to made up my mind to give him a try, i contacted his email that was given in the post and I followed him with all amount of seriousness and i did all he instructed me. To my greatest surprise, the disease that seem incurable disappear within 20 days of using his remedy. I am writing this here in order to put you in the know that there is a cure for this virus. It time to stop believing in the medical doctors who do says to us there is known cure for Cancer Hiv and many more virus. I just want you known that if you are going through any health challenge, contact this man and follow his instruction diligently and have a disease free life. His email is (dr.Oduduherbalhome@gmail.Com) a living dog is far better than a dead lion and a good health worth more than wealth famous, so please get back your health by getting in touch with DR.ODUDU kindly get him contacted calling phone contact and his Whats App contact is +2348101571054 thanks. https://web.facebook.com/DR.ODUDUHERBALHOME/?fref=ts
DonaldTaylorcamp says2018-04-16T18:05:28.757
DonaldTaylorcamp says2018-04-16T18:06:09.970
jefferyrichards says2018-04-21T09:06:30.153
Hello everyone here i want to tell the whole world about dr harry herbal mixture cream ...Dr harry penis enlargement herbal cream and herbal remedies in Africa.This is the only Male Penis Enlargement Cream has been used by men around the world supplement that has been PROVEN to-enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY.Full harry Penis Enlargement Cream when used will Increase in penis length by 1-5 inches Increase in penis width by 20%helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation.Achieved longer, rock hard erections All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent Full harry Penis Enlargement Cream is also:100% Herbal, 100% Safest with no side effect and its of two types I have the one for enlargement and for reduction and your advised to use it by message 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee. DR. Harry, About my products i have herbal cream and oil 100% Permanent Guaranteed resulting it on your body where you feel you want to reduce or enlarge which will help you to be strong and you get the desirable size you want-within 3-5 days and when you get your desirable size you are advised to stop using it and the results you gain will remain permanent We also do deliveries all over AFRICA, and worldwide so i would like to know first when do you need the product.For more information call or whatsapp Dr.HARRY +2348143240563 +2349036417079 email drharrysolution@gmail.Com or visit his website http://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple
note dr harry also have herbal medicines to problems like
PENIS ENLARGEMENT
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES type 1 and type 2
HERPES GENITAL WART
LOW SPERM COUNT
WEAK ERECTION
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
PROSTRATE CANCER
HIV/AIDS
SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL
ALS
HPV 123
PILE
ASTHMA
HEART FAILURE
PREMATURE EJACULATION
HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
THANKS
jefferyrichards says2018-04-23T23:01:20.043
PENIS ENLARGEMENT
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES type 1 and type 2
HERPES GENITAL WART
LOW SPERM COUNT
WEAK ERECTION
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
PROSTRATE CANCER
HIV/AIDS
ALS
HPV 123
PILE
ASTHMA
HEART FAILURE
PREMATURE EJACULATION
HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
THANKS
jefferyrichards says2018-04-23T23:01:40.887
If you need penis enlargement creams,diabetes cure ,hiv/aids permanent cure,herpes weak erection low sperm count erectile dysfunction,piles cure cancer high blood pressure contact dr harry who helped my boyfriend enlarge his penis with his herbal cream on drharrysolution@gmail.Com whatsapp +2348143240563 or visit his website http://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple thanks
mamarumontgomery says2018-05-04T09:15:28.673
HOW DR HARRY HELPED ME ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 3.5 INCHES TO 11 INCHES LONG AND 8.0 GIRTH
hello everyone this is serious and real i want to tell the whole world about how DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM helped me enlarge my penis size ..I have trying since 19 years of age to enlarge my penis but none rendered me the help i want i have used several vaccines,penis pump,surgery,online creams from USA,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA and many more but none of them could enlarge my penis i was really frustrated and tired of living because my penis was too small ,imagine a cute and handsome 39 years old man like me having 3.5 inches and to make it worse i was having erectile dysfunction which was so annoying to me,my girlfriends have left me because of my small penis ....To GOD be the glory as i was searching for help on a FACEBOOK page i saw one mr JEFFERY JONES from USA testifying of how DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM enlarge his penis and healed his grand mom hepatitis B .So i quickly visited his website link https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and message him on his email i saw on the website drharrysolution@gmail.Com and he replied me and gave me comforting words and told me all i need to do and i was surprise he did not ask for money ,,i got his cream and he sent it to me through united parcel service (UPS)and i got it 4 days later and used the cream just as he told me and its just 11 days of using his herbal mixture cream my penis is now 11 inches long and 8.0 flaccidity am so happy to feel like a man in the bedroom at last so if you need penis enlargement,DIABETES 1/2 CURE,HERPES CURE,HIV/AIDS,CANCER,LUPUS DISEASE,PILE,LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,breast enlargement,weak erection,erectile dysfunction cure and many sexual relation cure do not hesitate to email him now drharrysolution@gmail.Com or website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple you can also call or whatsapp him on +2349036417079 or call him +2348143240563 thanks
briangavin says2018-05-07T09:33:39.173
DO YOU WANT AN URGENT HERBAL CREAM FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT:CONTACT DR ODUMU THROUGH HIS email'; drodumusolutiontemple@gmai.Com or whatsapp him +2348147048549
Sincerely I was unhappy because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. I saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr, ODUMU and i decided to contact him on his website i saw on the internet so I decided to give his herbal product a try. I emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend sante, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr ODUMU I also learn that Dr ODUMU also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr ODUMU now for help on his email (drodumusolutiontemple@gmail.Com) or add him on whatsapp line +2348147048549,..
grayscort says2018-05-17T06:36:02.543
My name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr, UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr,UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +1(301) 909 8775
grayscort says2018-05-17T06:36:16.670
KylieRichard says2018-06-01T06:48:26.463
Happiness is all i see now, i was herpes sicker for 10 years but i thank God for directing my footsteps to Dr Akuna, he gave me instructions and i followed and in 2 weeks i was completely cured using his medicine, I am now Herpes Negative Contact Dr Akuna for more information, He also has other cure to other ailment, HIV AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, HEPATITIS B/C And also restore broken relationships such as Ex HUSBAND, Ex WIFE, BROKEN MARRIAGES, Any kind of Problem in any relationship can be restore back in 24hours, Just Email: drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.Com or CALL/WHAT APP HIM:+2348154625070 or visit web: https://drakunasolutiontempleofallkindsofsicknessistreated.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/about-me/ or visihttp://drakunasolutiontempleofallcureandspell.Website2.Me/contact
katejames429 says2018-06-04T11:53:52.553
I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Osato the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all kind of diseases, he cured my HIV/AIDS disease, though I went through different website and I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: "Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?" I thought of it, then I contact Dr. Osato via Email (osatoherbalcure@gmail.Com), I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared the cure and sent it to me through UPS service, when it get to me i took the medicine as prescribed by DR.OSATO and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested HIV negative.I can proudly say that i am the happiest person on earth at the moment. If you are HIV/AIDS or HERPES positive, kindly do me a favor by contacting Dr Osato for you to be cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. Contact him via Email: OSATOHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM or whatsapp him at+2347051705853.. Dr Osato is real and he have the cure for HIV/AIDS,HERPES and CANCER of all kind..I will continue to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me.
FrankWoods says2018-06-21T14:03:35.347
Dr Akuna Is a great herbal medicine man, who millions of lives has been saved via his wonderful work done for lots of people. I am very grateful for the privileged to have found someone like Dr Akuna who has cured me from my HIV/AIDS Disease. After 9 years of suffering, today it a different case that the disease that almost lost my life, has been cured. Dr Akuna send me his herbal cure and after using medicine for 7 days i was tested negative by my medical doctor. Dr Akuna also cure different diseases such as HSV 1&2. COLD SORES. DIABETES. HEPATITIS B&C. BRAIN DISEASE. KIDNEY FAILURE. CANCER And EX LOVER BACK & WIFE RETURN BACK & DIVORCE CANCELED, And Many More. TEXT/CALL & WHAT APP:+2348154625070 Or Email: drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.Com.
januress says2018-06-29T04:43:04.927
Hello everyone here,i want you all to know that having a small penis is a big problem in your relationship or marriage because i have experience it in my marriage.
I have been married for three year and myself and my wife loved each other very much but she was not happy with me because of my sex life with her also i have 3.5 inches penis on erection and i cum within 10 sec in bed with her and it was really disappointing for any woman in this world.
My wife has threaten to divorce me if i did not find a solution to my problem but i have used a lot of PILLS, DRUGS, PUMPS, SURGERY, FAKE HERBAL MEDICINE etc.But nor rendered me the help i was looking for and i almost gave up on the issue until one day that i was searching through the internet then i saw a testimony of MR LUCAS MAVIS from GERMANY testifying of how DR SALATO help him enlarge his penis size from 2 inches to 9 within two weeks of using DR SALATO herbal cream and liquid.Then i decided to give him a try,i visited his website link https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato and i emailed him,he got back to me with some comfortable words and He told me what to do which i did as i was told and he sent me His HERBAL MEDICINE and it was just one week of using His medicine and my penis has increased to 6.5 inches,i cannot believed my eye because i never believed that anything could enlarge my penis and it is now two weeks and my penis is now 11 inches on erection with a strong and thick round also i now last very longer in bed with my wife (2-3hrs). My wife now love me more than before also she is always streaming during sex with her.
We are living happily now more than before and i thank DR SALATO for saving my marriage and family.
So if you are having same issue or problem then do not hesitate to contact DR SALATO for a solution to all your problem on his email
drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.Com or visit his website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato you can call/whatsapp him +2348103629945 THANKS
alexwatson says2018-06-29T08:23:31.353
HOW DR ISIKOLO HERBAL CREAM HELPED ME GROW MY PENIS SIZE FROM 3.5 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

hello everyone i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great spell caster who helped me enlarge my small penis size through his herbal mixture cream,i was heartbroken before because i have a very small penis about 3.5 inches which was so annoying and shameful i could not satisfy my wife in bed ,,my marriage was really breaking and i needed help urgently,i have used pills,vaccines,drugs,surgery but none worked...So one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Mr MICHAEL PAULSON from USA testified of how he helped him enlarge his penis and also cured his dad diabetes type 2 disease,,i contacted him through his email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.Com he replied and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the herbal cream to me through UPS and i received it within 4 days and used the herbal cream for just 14 days to my greatest surprise my penis that was 3.5 inches before enlarge to 10 inches long when fully erected ,for just two weeks of using his herbal mixture cream ,,wow my wife loved me more and was so happy that i can satisfy her very well now in bed ,,i even last longer than before thank you so much dDR ISIKOLO for making life a better one to live in ..
Note he also have cure for
DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE ETC...
So if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email isikolosolutionhome@gmail.Com or whatsapp him on +2348133261196 thanks
anony9010 says2018-06-29T13:10:53.460
Kabasaspell@hotmail.Com what a great place for solution
my name is grace from U.S.A
i want to show my appreciate to Dr kabasa for what he has done for me i still can't believe that my lover is back to me. I have lost my man to other woman but with the help of Dr kabasa i was able to get he back at first it look impossible when he said 48hours he will be back to me. I said let me just try him out and now he really helped me out i have my ex back with me now i so much appreciate what you have done for me if you like to reach for help to get your ex back you can reach him on kabasaspell@hotmail.Com or kabasaspell@gmail.Com or whats app +2348157870876
anony9010 says2018-06-29T13:12:01.100
DR KABASA SPELL IS THE BEST SPELL ANYONE WILL LIKE TO USE TO BRING BACK THEIR EX BACK. WE KNOW THERE ARE SOME BREAK UP THAT WE DON'T WISH FOR IT TO HAPPEN BUT IT CAN JUST HAPPEN BECAUSE YOUR LOVER MAY NOT LOVE YOU THE SAME WAY YOU LOVE HIM OR HER, THEN HE/HER MIGHT JUST DECIDE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM OR YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MISS UNDERSTANDING THAT WILL LEAD TO A BREAK FOR OVER SOME MONTHS OR YEAR, THEN YOU MIGHT NEED HELP TO GET HIM OR HER BACK JUST CONTACT DR KABASA VIA HIS EMAIL ADDRESS KABASASPELL@HOTMAIL.COM OR HIS ORDER VIA EMAIL KABASASPELL@GMAIL.COM CONTACT HIM VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2348157870876 TO HELP YOU OUT

WELCOME TO DR KABASA LOVE BINDING SPELL OF kabasaspell@hotmail.COM OR CALL +2348157870876
DaveHoran says2018-06-30T02:29:33.587
Hello everyone, i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for Herpes Disease, i have been Herpes since last three years but today i am happy that i am cured from Herpes with herbal medicine of Dr Haberle the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Haberle cure his Herpes i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Haberle brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.Com or drhaberlespelltemple@yahoo.Com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.Once more contact him now or his Whats app Number:+27643508906.
Benitalawrence00 says2018-07-17T21:00:59.460
Hi i am BENITA LAWRENCE from Los Angeles I have just experience the wonders of DR. FRED love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to restore happiness in their lives . I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back their ex lover, i told him about my husband and how he has abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. DR FRED only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48 hours, After two day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called DR FRED and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact DR FRED Via email: drfredspiritualtemple@yahoo.Com, or drfredspirituraltemple@gmail.Com, can also call +2348158839763..
Benitalawrence00 says2018-07-17T21:03:17.660