• Yes technology has changed our culture

Technology has completely changed our culture. From our values, To our means of communication. Now, Many people have trouble having a face to face conversation, Skype does not count. When people spend time with friends, Its on their phones, Tablets, Or computers. Also, Now people judge others by how techy their car is, Or if they have the newest iPhone or Tablet Most people want to put their headphones in and listen to music rather than listening to another person. Videogames isolate all things from the world. Most people prefer technology today, Just because that is all they know. Today it’s all about touch screen cell phones. Technology just isolates people from reality. People now a days don’t know how to communicate in real world situations like personal relationships, Problem solving and exhibiting adult behaviors. Electronic components have changed a generation of young adults. Plus, Parents today have been less strict on their children. It has made certain individuals more greedy and lazy. If a child walked out of the house with a rock star outfit on, A parent should tell the child to go change. Parents don’t do that anymore. Instead they say, “If you get in trouble at school today don’t blame me”. Older adults would agree that they never had this stuff, And they actually went outside and did something. Heather’s parents would say that they were ALWAYS outside playing, Whether the weather was hot or cold. Playing soccer in the heat or having a snowball fight during the winter cold with their friends. If people didn’t want to go outside they sat down, Read a book, Played cards, Or even drank cocoa. Soon, Every person in the world will have robots or something that will get a soda from the fridge, So people don’t have to get their butt up and walk. Technology has negatively influenced the world.

• I am so tired

I really don't care about my supporting argument I just need 38 more words in order to post this and put in my input. I kinda want to take a nap right now but that isn't a good idea. The bell is about to ring so I should hurry up and post this. Goodbye.

• I am so tired

• I am so tired

• As Our Perception of Life is Altered, So Goes Our Daily Routines, Opinions, Priorities and Thought Processes

Technologies effect on humanity and, specifically, the culture of our nation/people, is a relatively hot topic in the present day. This is mostly because much of the world has been experiencing a titanic evolution of technology and its availability to the middle class. There are main factors that technology has altered that, in turn, effects every aspect of each life affected. These are convenience, globalization and access to information.

In the last 30 years it has become easier to... Recover from illness, traverse the world, communicate with mass amounts of people, and dozens of other things.

It has been documented by Chrystia Freeland that the worlds millionaires and billionaires no longer assosciate themselves with their individual nationalities as they do with one another. This is because they think of themselves as global citizens. Technology has allowed them to live, work and work with places and people all around the world.

Anyone with a smartphone can get an app on any subject and become as educated as most experts on that subjects.

In conclusion, technology has changed the way we perceive the world. With that, the way we live which is, by definition, our culture.

• Technology Has Change The Culture

Technology has completely changed our culture. From our values, to our means of communication. Now, many people have trouble having a face to face conversation, Skype does not count. When people spend time with friends, its on their phones, tablets, or computers. Also, now people judge others by how techy their car is, or if they have the newest iPhone or Tablet. So all in all, technology has definitely changed our culture.

• Technology has changed our society

When I was growing up I got my first cell phone when I was eighteen and I have noticed that now a days it’s only getting younger and younger for one to receive a cell phone. Technology also was not as advanced as it is now. I would have to do things on the computer and even when I got my cell phone, it did not come with all the applications that a phone now days come with. I didn’t really think anything about it until these last two weeks when my boyfriend’s eighteen-year-old brother moved in. He is glued to his phone and can’t seem to do anything else. He’s on his phone when you talk to him, when he’s talking to you, when he’s eating, when he is doing just about anything. I didn’t realize how crazy it is and how different it is. I then started to pay more attention to other young kids and see that they are the same as well. Me being older, I would say I’m on my phone a lot but am able to put it down and see the world but I see why kids are stuck on their phone, it has everything and can pretty much do anything for you. Look up locations, look up your bank account, pay your bills, social media, send e-mails, stay connected at all times. I didn’t see technology being an issue. I saw it as an upgrade, advancement to life and how it has made things easier. However after seeing how damaging it is to the kids born to this generation that don’t know any different, how it’s ruining and changing the culture, how technology is surrounded in our every day life’s.

• Yes in some ways.

The technology revolution has changed culture in a few ways. It has created a new and interesting way for us to express ourselves and get in touch with others via social media. Now a days it is more uncommon for someone not to have a facebook, twitter, etc than it is for them to actually have one.

• Yes, the technology revolution has changed our culture.

Tehcnology is defining who we are as a society. New technology is being created as we speak and changing society in every aspect. Fifity years ago nobody would ever think we would have some of the technology we have today. Technology is making it easier to do common tasks in less time. Technology is the key to the future!

• Yes, there has been an obvious change.

It is obvious that the way in which culture is constructed has changed greatly with recent technological advances. One instance in which this change is easy to see is in the raising of children. By allowing use of computers or cell phones, we are allowing today's children to be much more in their own world. Family time is valued much less and people aren't as connected as they used to be. It's coming to be that family isn't the prominent structural unit in our culture. An individual unit of analysis is much more common.

• It has not changed the culture, just the medium

Humans have always connected through communication, from grunts to hand signals and ultimately through texts. Throughout it all the fundamentals of our culture haven't changed. We live, we love, and laugh just as our ancestors did. Death is still sad and birth makes us happy. How e communicate it is irrelevant.

• No in some ways

The technology revolution hasn't changed culture in a few ways. It hasn't created a new and interesting way for us to express ourselves and get in touch with others via social media. Nowadays it is common for someone not to have a facebook, twitter account, etc than it is for them to actually have one.

• No in some ways

>