Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • You should be proud

There is nothing rong wit flipping dogs, It is sexy and hot and cool and epic. I have flipped many dogs and have gotten gold medals in dog flipping. I love dogs and take precautions to make sure they are not hurt. Thank you for listening, I love dogs so much

• I need help

I can’t control it I can’t help but have the urge to just f**k dogs so hard in the ass and I really need help. No I’m not trolling and I’m not being sarcastic or stupid I need help and. . . Okay I know I am stupid and disgusting but can someone help me?