• Star Wars? More like STAR BORES

Star Wars is a great movie and shouldn't be fired please. It's very important that our children learn how Star Wars crafted our American history over thousands of years to today. Please buy my book to find out more information about this and remember to check out the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

• I think the Star Wars SHOULD BE FIRED!

f**k the fans! George Lucas had no idea where to take the fourth trilogy this is why the directors of Ratatoouile should have stepped in. Anyone who knows about films knows the eworks should have been killed off in the original then it goes on to show how chebaccas can grow from a small ework to a larger creature by eating enough moongo berries. Frankly the fanboys need to read some of the books to find out more about eworks storylines.

This is why in the late 1970's farmers were trying to discover a way to harvest the moongo berry for to make their cows larger. This is why newer fans will not get Star War.

• Star wars shouldnt be fired

Duddes dudes dudds duds dued duddsse dedsu duud deddud dudd dd d dudd deed dung dung dung ding dong
    im off the bingo ammo bongo bingo shingol i love luke skywalker he sucks moongo DICJK| georgon lucas loves mongos bread thats why he died in star wars 10 duddes duds

• Star wars pisses me off

WHAT A PAIN IN MY FUCKIN ASS! THIS MOVIE MAKES ME WANNA FREAK OUT BIG TIME. I SAW IT IN THEATRE AND I SAID THIS "WHAT? WHAT IS THIS f***ing GARBAGE SHIT" I TURNED TO A 10 YEAR OLD NEXT TO ME AND I SHOOK HIS BRAIN LOOSE. IT MADE ME PISSED. I f***ing HATE YOU STAR WARS. All in all not a terrible movie.

• f**k Star War. I will make you agree.

The guy over on the left is right. F**k the David Lynch fans for keeping this shit show alive. Eworks are legends and deserve to die like the little doggy shit they are. Remember when Dart Vadler ate the moongo berries and got his shit knocked off with a rock by elder Ework. Creatures can grow bigger, It is science bitch! Learn something from the books you god damn crooks.