• Probably a better system

A lot of people demonize or distrust home schooling but this is because most have grown up only knowing one thing: a school education. Therefore they assume that it is the ONLY way to educate. . . . . That it is that or nothing!
    The idea that if a child is home schooled then it means they must be isolated is simply not true. Many parents who home school regularly get the child to mix with others in various ways such as clubs. The trouble with the school system is that it is fake. Children are locked in a room with only people who are born in the same year as them. . . . They don't get to interact much with those of other generations with the exception of their parents. This can be detrimental, Especially if a child is bullied or is just "different" to everyone else, Leading to severe isolation worse then the most draconian of home schooling.
    I have actually seen systems where school is not present and children are very different. First, They are NOT stupid. . . . . They seem just as intelligent as everyone else but also they are happier! They retain the curiosity to learn which each of us is born with. . . But is lost by the school system.

• It's just wasting time

Students can't do something or learn something they like just because they don't have enough time to do that. Even afterschool, They still have to open their books to finish their homework. I think, It's enough for student just study at school so they have enough time to spent with their family, Or to do their hobbies. Students still a human, They have limited brain capacity. Homework is forcing student to study in stress condition.

• I strongly disagree. There isn't enough control.

Home schooling does not guarantee an adequate education for making informed decisions in a chaotic economy. I'm not saying public schools are any better, But at least public schools can be controlled to provide specific knowledge when it is needed.

For example, If students are required to learn about what college degrees are more lucrative in order to make more informed decisions on what degree to get, You cannot guarantee that homeschooling will provide that knowledge.

• Ultimate in sheltered

They only think in one way and that is what their parents told them. I can tell the ones that are home schooled in college because they are fish out of water and do not adapt quickly. They lack expertise in some areas and need to catch up.
    Most of them are nice but they are slow to trust others and understand that people think different than them

• We will not be able to live with others in society.

Because we live together in a multicultural society
    We all know that we have difference opinion so I would like to see your thinking about homeschooling is it good or bad? Please reply it back I need all your help for my assignment
    **THANK YOU** student from year10 BYEEEEEEEEE! K