Homosexuality: Is homosexual sodomy OK health-wise?

• Until doctors explain an anatomical reason why it isn't, I will assume that it is OK health-wise.

I am not a doctor, surgeon, or anatomy professor. However, I have never heard of an instance where anybody suffered any serious internal organ damage from homosexual sodomy. It could potentially lead to discomfort or tearing. However, it does not appear to have any serious long-term health effects that I have been made aware of.

• Anal sex is good for you

Anal sex is good for you if you know how to do it, And when

if you have an empty bowel and wear a condom, This way avoiding infections.

Is good for you health, If you also don't go too far deep and wide ways.

It would help you exercise your muscles and train down there, Regardless if you are or not a homosexual.

Strengthen you up, Line you up but. . . .

Yeah but

• Homosexuality/Sodomy is not good for society nor it is good for health and spread many diseases.

1. It Is Not Marriage
    2.It Violates Natural Law
    3.It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother
    4.It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle
    5.It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right
    6.It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union
    7.It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage
    8.It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society
    9.It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution
    10.It Offends God
    11. (my own point): many diseases have come because of Sodomy which is really bad (AIDS, HIV etc.) Sodomy have to be stopped before it is too late. "health risks for gay sex (Sodomy)" http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/politically-incorrect/homosexuality/10-reasons-why-homosexual-marriage-is-harmful-and-must-be-opposed.html

• Healthwise, sodomy is not ok.

It has been studied and found conclusively that sodomy damages the tissue within the upper regions of the rectum and anal tract. Such damage can bring about higher potential for infection in the disturbed area. Such diseases as hepatitis and other sexually transmitted diseases have been found to be more attainable if one engages in sodomy.

>