Horror movies getting more cheesier and/or predictable.

• Of course Yes

I may be wrong but it seems like every single new movie is really predictable a clear example could be “the nun” that movie was predictable ass hell I guess you could say that they do have some parts in the movie that are pretty good but they are ruined by something predictable or maybe it’s just me

• Without a doubt.

Horror movies are becoming too predictable. This is because once. Good horror movie is released, About 10 to 20 different horror films are made with almost the exact same plot and storyline. Take Annabelle for example. While it wasn’t the best quality, The film’s storyline was intruiging and well thought out. After its release, However, Several other movies, Including Mandy the Doll, Were released with doll-related stories.
    While movies like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstrteet, And Halloween are considered cheesy compared to todays movies, They were scary for their time and are very good. If film makers today could come up with original films like these, Scary movies could takeback their title as scary and we could enjoy actually scary movies once again.

• I believe that horror movies are getting really cheesy.

Horror movies, While they are entertaining and create great atmosphere, Are getting mushed into being predictable. They start off very different, But almost all slasher movies have similar kills and a soundtrack that plays when someone is about to be killed. Yes, There are good movies out there like the Halloween series, The Saw series, All the Friday the 13th movies, All the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, And many more, That know how to set up a really good horror franchise, There are also many other movies that are unbearable to watch from poor set up.

>