How do democrats and republicans feel about dual citizenship?

• Dual Citizenship Works

Many people have parents from two different countries, So why shouldn't they be able to be citizens of both. Also, If someone is from one country and moves to another for work or education, Why shouldn't they be able to have dual citizenship. This means that the person would have full rights in both countries. It doesn't hurt anyone, So why not?

• I stand with dual citizenship

To me not it improves international relations as well as refine them. Not to mention that it most some of our people in office are dual citizens, But i just can't find a solid viewpoint on how both parties feel about, To me it's complicated understanding whether democrats and republicans are with r against it.

• I pledge allegiance.

This is a statement that I grew up with and that every immigrant is to swear by when becoming a citizen. The reason for the pledge is simple. It asserts that you will be on the side of your nation. You can't be on the side of two separate nations. Tho they might be allies, This may change and the nation you reside in needs to know who's side your on.

>