How do you feel about immigration/people from other countries moving into your own?

Asked by: cailynstewart
  • Homogenity is good

"Diversity is our Strength" Sarajevo, 1991.
    Why is Japan much safer than America? Because it has a 99% Japanese population. Is America "safer" because of 85 IQ Black males? No, the opposite Actually.
    Http://thealternativehypothesis.Org/index.Php/2017/03/19/new-europe-radio-episode-7-the-truth-about-heritability/
    IQ is mainly Heritable. Hell, would humans who lived in Sweden be the same as Africans? What happened when dumb Swedes didn't prepare for winter? THEY STARVED. Not reproducing the dumb is a great way to increase IQ levels. Somalis who didn't prepare for Winter? Nothing happened really. They just eat food.

• Immigration is ok legally

I have absolutely no problem when you do it legally and have no serious crime offenses but when it's illegal, I understand you gotta make more money but it's a crime and I don't really like it when people do it illegally, like Germany they let their borders be open and what happened? Muslims came in and are now pretty much the majority there.

>