• Eat em raw

If you cook em, You won't be able to feel the blood spurting out as you bite into em. Ahhhhh. Almost like a real human heart. If you must cook em, I recommend throwing them in the garbage. Cause coocked chicken hearts are trash and people who cook hearts should be gunned down in the streets.

• Eat em raw

• Eat em raw

If you cook em, You won't be able to feel the blood spurting out as you bite into em. Ahhhhh. Almost like a real human heart. If you must cook em, I recommend throwing them in the garbage. Cause cooked chicken hearts are trash and people who cook hearts should be gunned down in the streets.

• Eat em raw

>