• Hp folio 9470m

Online laptop and tablet shop, We sell and buy best used and new laptops, Tablets and Accessories in karachi. We specialized in wide range of high quality products. We target business strategy to provide high standard laptops, Tablets and other accessories to our customers. We believe in providing finest Laptops of present era.

• You walrus guacamole pieces of nut

Shut up about your god damn hp polio or whatevrer that is. I don't care i will bend that laptop backwards. 320 gb is about enough for half of my minecraft worlds. I don't need a laptop like tha so take your polio with a 9-5 3rd gen or whatever that crap is and your 320 britains adn shove it.

• Junk laptop and store do not buy

Obvious scammer. You can get better laptop. This can barely run windows and Linux on LOW POWER. Even people in India would not want this. I can find this in the trash or in a store for the poor. I bet that it is old and already breaking down. Look at alibaba or ebay for a good deal. Who would even buy this stop wating your time and just give up.