• Yes Yes i think we should clone or its your idea if

You know what i think we should clone humans because the world will become stronger and life might not be that hard except it might be hard to find a job. But as you see we all die and in some years we forget about that person so it does not really matter if we clone or not, just think about this what is your point of life?

• Yes to Cloning

The fear of someone being replaced by their own clone is ridiculous. There is no threat to uniqueness. Example are identical twins. The same in every way but personality. The are their own individuals. A clone would become who they are through life experience and the environment they are raised in.

• I mean i guess

F ididi idifdiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii iisjfaslfhasdlf h;slfasd jfkadsjfl;weyfoweph fiodafnasoiufpioasdf iidif ii iasdiopuf . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. .. ... . .. . .. .

• Okay then i guess

Vd dj jnj jn j kj j;isadiudiaohin auis huaihohuiauhhuiihu lhu hlhuhchullhuhlu uhl hu hulhuhh j hh h hh h h h hh h hh h hh h h h hh nn h hh hh h hh h h hjih hu hj hjjk b hjk hj uyyub u guu khjhnm hjjjj

• Hot dog boy

Cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati cloning is illumonati

• I eat ass

S ns s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Human Cloning = Good.

Human cloning could be very beneficial to the economy, science, and other fields. Scientists could figure out how to turn cells on or off, therefore finding a cure for cancer. Also, there are the defective genes. The average person carries 8 defective genes inside them. These defective genes allow people to become sick when they would otherwise remain healthy.

• Im stuck in the middle

To be honest half of me believes that human cloning would be a great scientific discovery for the county but the other half of me thinks it is a disaster waiting to happen. Cloning could possibly lead to cures of terrible diseases but at the same time it could go overboard very quickly. People could start abusing the technology and it could be an absolute disaster. It could also end up leading to more disease because people would just be creating little mini-mes that would have a large chance of developing the same diseases that their parent had.

• Human Cloning Part of Scientific Discovery

Human cloning is part of scientific discovery. Cloning can help us solve many medical maladies such as dementia, cancer and HIV. Although there are moral implications about keeping human bodies simply for cloning organs as opposed to giving life to someone, the medical benefits outweigh any possible detractions. We've already cloned animals, now it's time for humans.

• No human cloning

I absolutely disagree with human cloning, by nature or God we are all made unique. Too many legal, ethical, and moral issues arise when we attempt at this sort of thing. I think the money and effort used for cloning research can be better put into other researches that have a moral benefit, such as stem cell or cancer research.

• I don't really now

I am with cloning for some reasons and against it for Others. For me Cloning is right because with it we can recreate prehistoric creatures, and study them. But I am against it , too, because cloning dogs cats or even people is not natural! It may be good for medical terms, but ther is a high risk of mutation. It is very Dangerous! For dolly the sheep they needed 277 attempts! So 276 embryos died! AND if we clone endangered species braconeers would think "I can kill every animal, they can clone them!"

• I don't know

The Phantom is also an example for her family that is also an example for a mother of a law and the civil society is that she has to be considered an image that is also used by women and the civil society is the most likely thing that we can be considered to the black messiah

• Who is who?...

Why should we anyway i mean come on lots of people will be replaced by their clones who is who? People may say its a good thing because of the medical terms and that may be a good repeat question but what will happen if so many clones and our people trash the earth? What then put it on an island were innocent creatures live? No... I say no cloning for the sack of the earth!!!

• Q q q

Q q qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q

• No, it won't help anything if you think about it.

If you did clone a human, it would do the same thing as the person you cloned it from. It would cost over $150,000 just to clone one single person, and on top of that, the person being cloned would end up having terrible side effects and die within hours of even getting out of the surrogate mother's stomach. That person would also lose all of their uniqueness and just never really be as happy as they used to be.

• I vote no

Human cloning could be very dangerous and when you clone something its not actually you or anything else that you have cloned. Cloning a hamburger is way different than cloning a human and its very unnatural the fact that you have to put so many chemicals and machines into recreating its not actually a human anymore!

• Its not you!

• Human Cloning Is Not Natural

The idea of "human cloning" is completely illogical. I'm a Christian and don't see why we'd need to create people when we can already. Also clones would probably be discriminated as being non-human. Moral issues would be horrible. Even if you are non-religious, it is still illogical. Sure, it can help solve disease issues, but why grow a human, and kill them? It seems to me like it is a waste of time, money, and effort. Animal cloning I could see being fine, because animals aren't wired in the brain like humans, but humans, no! We're perfectly fine without it, thanks The uniqueness of personhood would also be messed with, since we are all created for a purpose. No! I disagree with human cloning.

• I strongly disagree.

Why have human cloning when Earth is already filled? We don't need more humans when we can reproduce perfectly fine. Also to manage human cloning, we would need money. Money is something we shouldn't fling around and we should use it wisely. With that money, we could probably do something that benefits the world, not create more humans for it to support such as cancer research and ways to decrease disease in the world.

• No, it crosses a line.

No, we should not clone humans, because that crosses a line into playing God. People who are cloned might have health problems that we don't know about yet. It would be unfair to sentence other human beings to having these problems. Also, it would be very hard to monitor these clones to see what other problems they might have. Human reproduction is best left to God.

>