Hypothetically speaking, If you were Almighty God, Would you use your power to eliminate all evil, Suffering and injustice in the World forever?

• If I were God, I would not tolerate any evil, Suffering or injustice in the World

Myself and many other Christians are deeply upset by all the evil, Suffering and injustice in the World, All the horrible suffering in America and Worldwide, If I were God
    I would immediately eliminate all human suffering once and for all, Forever, And make the world a Perfect Paradise Place to Live,
    A Perfect World, With No Sickness, No Mental illness, Mental disease or Physical disease, No War, No Crime,
    No Violence, No Loneliness, No Hate,
    No Racism or bigotry, No tears,
    No Animal Cruelty, No Poverty, No Hunger,
    No Homelessness, No Natural disasters,
    No hectic stress filled rat race, No more evil, Suffering or injustice, No more fear, Uncertainty, Or Anxiety, No more hectic stress filled rat race, No more Night, Or darkness of night, Which makes many people very uncomfortable, No More Suffering, Evil or injustice, A Perfect World, Where everyone is friends with each other, And loves each other,
    I'm a Mainstream Evangelical Protestant myself, See the book Heaven by Randy Alcorn, A superb book, And the website
    Gotquestions. Org which explains the Bible doctrines I mentioned about the World to come, I'm sure most Christians if they had the power of Almighty God would immediately eliminate all suffering, Evil, Injustice once and for all forever, We hope and pray Jesus returns soon to eliminate all evil, Suffering and injustice in the World