• Canto dei Sanfedisti

A lu suono de grancascia
    Viva lu populo bascio.
    A lu suono de tamburrielli
    So' risurte li puverielli.
    A lu suono de campane
    Viva viva li pupulane.
    A lu suono de viuline
    Morte alli giacubbine.
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunzigli
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.
    A sant'Eremo tanto forte
    L'hanno fatto comme 'a ricotta
    A 'stu curnuto sbrevognato
    L'hanno miso 'a mitria 'ncapa.
    Maistà chi t'ha traruto
    Chistu stommaco chi ha avuto,
    'E signure 'e cavaliere
    Te vulevano priggiuniere.
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunzigli
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.
    Alli tridece de giugno
    Sant'Antonio gluriuso
    'E signure 'sti birbante
    'E facettero 'o mazzo tanto.
    So' venute li Francise
    Aute tasse 'nce hanno mise
    Liberté. . . Egalité. . .
    Tu arrubbe a me
    I'arrobbo a ttè. . .
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunzigli
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.
    Li Francise so' arrivate
    'Nce hanno bbuono carusate
    E vualà e vualà
    Cavece 'nculo alla libertà.
    A lu ponte 'a Maddalena
    'Onna Luisa è asciuta prena,
    E tre miedece che banno
    Nun la ponno fa sgrava'.
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunzigli
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.
    A lu muolo senza guerra
    Se tiraje l'albero 'nterra
    Afferrajeno 'e giacubbine
    'E facettero 'na mappina.
    E' fernuta l'uguaglianza
    è fernuta la libertà,
    Pe' vuje sò dulure 'e panza
    Signo' jateve a cucca'.
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunziglie
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.
    Passaje lu mese chiuvuso
    Lu ventuso e l'addiruso
    A lu mese ca se mete
    Hanno avuto l'aglio arrete.
    Viva tata maccarone
    Ca rispetta la religione,
    Giacubbine jate a mmare
    Ca v'abbrucia lu panare.
    Sona sona
    Sona Carmagnola
    Sona li cunzigli
    Viva 'o rre cu la famiglia.

• Spikejaden is a bitch

You murdering little pig. You are part of the f***ing military a f***ing group of state sponsored murderers! Samuel little killed around 100 people and is considered one of most evil serial killers ever and you are worse than him! 300 kills you murdering little serial killer! You should get the electric chair! Death to America long LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

• Because i said so

Because she is a bitch if she asking that question. Now go enjoy your day and be your bitchy self. Hi hi hi hi h ih ih ihi hi hihihi h ih i h ih i h i hi h i h ih i h ih h ih i h

• What the f**k did you just f***ing say about me, You little bitch?

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, And I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, And I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, F**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, Kid. I can be anywhere, Anytime, And I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, But I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, You little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, Maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, You didn't, And now you're paying the price, You goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, Kiddo.

• No. Bitches ain’t shit

Yeah I’d say no not a bitch she’s quite nice and fun to play with. She’s got quite a bit of money like rich and she helps people and is generous. She looks good nice and pretty. How’s that a bitch? Wait what’s a bitch? Is it a female dog because she doesn’t look like one.