• Straight people are bigots.

My life has been made hell at the hands of straight people they are incredibly entitled, Homophobic and downright hateful. You know how common it is for straight men to use gay slurs like “fag”, “queer”, Or “homo”, And do you know how that affects gay men. In new york a gay man was beaten into a coma on a subway platform while the assailant screamed homophobic slurs and that the man was “a f***ing gay” they didn’t get to charge him with a hate crime because those words are so commonly used it’s within “reasonable doubt”. They also feel entitled to know others sexuality I heard a straight guy get mad because he thought someone was gay he then proceeded to mock that persons sexuality and get mad that he didn’t disclose it to him, He felt entitled to know in case the gay guy “tried to make a move”. Suffice to say straight people are the worse they’ve been murdering us for generations now.

• Is it good? No.

I am not saying we should hate straight people, But it is "I hate straight people" not "straight people should be tortured". The only other person that answered yes is the person that asked question, So it would mean a yes. The only reason one would answer no is as if the author of the other yes argument deleted his post.

• God Loves You!

To me, This is a simple answer. God loves you whatever your sexual orientation. God doesn't hate people, He hates Sin. "God loves the sinner, But hates the Sin. " And as a Christian, I try to follow godliness in my life, So I would say I don't hate straight people.

• This is so dumb.

Why is this an argument. Like why, So if is say hate people is that okay? Is hating non straight people okay? Is hating people the thing in todays society? People need to stop doing this, Becuase it is hurting us and everyone that sees or hears it. Just Stop.

• Are you sure about that?

Personally I think men that are extremely violent toward gay men might be gay. Name calling? Women get called ugly names all the time by men.
    Its always the same men that insult gay people women or non white people or some other group like gamer. You face something that other people face you are not alone.
    I personally do not agree with homosexuality but that does not mean I want to eradicate you. I will treat you like any other human being but I do not like homosexuality it is wrong in my opinion.

• This is stupid lol

I hate to break it to you, But not all straight people are like this buddy. Just because you have had some bad experiences with a few bad apples does not mean that everyone in that particular category is bad. That is just a hasty generalization, A fallacy bro. It is exactly the same for a straight person to say they hate gay people because a few gay people called the straight person a "breeder".

• Hate only brings more hate

I am straight and I fully support LGBT+ just because someone is straight doesn't mean they want to harm you in some way SMH.

Equally I've seen many gay and lesbian people who are friends with straight people and have had no issues? One persons experience does not define every single persons experience.

People are people, And whatever you are or want to call yourself I try to respect that. If people want to be friends with me that's cool too, I'm not going to judge you based off of your sexual preferences.

bostonterrier says2020-02-07T03:31:21.577
You are kind of mean for saying this. Stap being mean and just don't tell them your opinion. Please
MyacronymissimplyCEE says2020-02-09T00:52:59.390
These either/or "hate"s, Drive me nuts. I HATE ALL PEOPLE. . . Which would make me the most inclusive individual on this site. (dances The Hustle)