• CONGRATU - bloody - LATIONS

I like girls. You don't see my running around telling the world that. You like boys? Awesome I don't care
    This is what is wrong with the LGBTQAIZD3H97Y#%I@ community. They wanna show the world this. If you want to be treated as equally and "normal". Then act like "normal" people and don't go shining your pride around like some gay peacock. You don't see straight cis gender males hopping about saying "I LIKE GIRLS! CIS PRIDE! WHITE LIVES MATTER! "
    Just live life without bothering people

• No offense but idc

Don't make such a big deal out of it. "IM GAY EVERYONE. " Okay. . . Cool. That's random and unneeded information. You can be whatever you want. You can be gay, Straight, Bisexual, Lesbian, Or whatever. Don't go around saying random stuff like that. Like how would you feel if that a guy in your school who was straight would go around saying, "I'm straight! " or "I like girls everyone! " or "Omg I love being straight. " or "Just to let y'all know, I'm straight. " Your sexuality is your own business. You don't need to rub it in our face.

• I apologize on behalf of everyone else here

I hope you find love if you are looking for it, And that your relationship stays positive if you are already in one. This site kind of sucks in terms of homophobia, And you deserve better than hateful people who don't know any better. Love and be loved, No one else should care this much, As it is none of their business.

• What does the facts say?

GET REAL! Does the authority says to have a relationship with the same gender? For example when you are lighting up a Christmas tree do you put the "boy"/"girl" pieces together or do you put one of each together? Be reasonable please. You to keep your body clean.

God Bless

• Being gay is a mental disability

Enough said I mean it's obvious and has been proven that it is a mental disorder but now scientist are politically motivated in their research and they won't come out with the studies anymore. Back before the left pushed the acceptance of this the most scient said that it is not natural and something is wrong with the brain and they proved it.