• Oh totally yeah

Absolutely. Defnitely poo yeah man i agree. Poop spot on yeah tienes razón le poope. Poop and poop, You are right. I think that this is a good idea because poop is the solid or semisolid remains of food that was not digested in the small intestine, And has been broken down by bacteria in the large intestine.

• Uuuuh yeah yeah

Poop in my socks, Poop in my shoe, Poop in my feet, Poop on my tv, Poop on my butt oh wait that’s where poop comes out of even better. Haha, POOP POOP POOP, Twerk your butt a bunch and start pooping all over my you sick sick scary bastard

• Gonna poop on you

Let me poop all over you, All over your socks and shoes, All over your feet and toes, Let me lift my giant butt over you and just take a big freaking dump all over you and then you get a bunch of brown slimy snakes crawling all over you. Poop pee poo pee pee