Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • I have a confession

So I used to be homophobic and racist before but that’s because a bunch of gay guys made fun of me and I didn’t know those were some bad apples in the lgbt community and I’m past it now so I just wanted to get this off my chest and say I’m sorry

• Okay, I don't believe you

I have to say, I never heard you say anything racist or homophobic so your either confessing you were but it was a short term period of time and your father got you into the right mindset or Jamal's sister is being spammed by that STUPID BODY SPAMMER GUY or JAMAL IS SPAMMING HIS OWN SIS! Either way, I don't care. I just want to get the Joker outta here before he starts spamming this place with his horrible jokes.