I need a professional opinion on which is better use to iPhones onlySamsung Galaxy notebook pro or the newest iPhone

• Depends on you

Are you into gaming and using your phone for work and really tech smart? Get a Samsung.
    Do you want a phone to show off and just take photos and make calls, And use basic social app? Iphone.
    Samsung is for nerds who like doing nerdy stuff and iphone is for showing off and just light use

• One who ask

I am the one who wanted to know which phone would be better and more realistic for me. I have had every iPhone made but the newest and I wanted to check out the Samsung galaxy notebook pro the newest iPhone and newest Samsung Notebook. Ok like the pen on the Samsung but I am more about lasting my crazyiness lol. The iPhone has never felled me yet but I was looking for something different