• Uwu big sex

Uwu uwu uwu i like the big sex party with the human man person being who also like big sex orgy party alcohol mmmm tasty i wanna have big sex big big sexy big sex with fun man human person party sex big orgy of sex i want to die

• I want to have an orgy with

Jamal, Body shamer, Joker, Jamals mom, Jamals sister, Natalie, The guy who made the jamal character, The guy complaining about spammers, The email spammer, Cmacynsk2, Rebecca, Jamals grandma, Jamals uncle, Jamals friend, Jamals father, The other fat guy that made an alliance with jamals father. Just wanna have sex with all of you at once

• What about me?

YOU forgot all about me! I am starlord 616! Remember, That guy who body shamed David Nicholas? You forgot me and him too! You also forgot DB2 who is my son, Kacke, And Chungus fantastic 79. You forgot about all of us. Do we mean anything too? Plus you forgot Jackie