If I told you to please vote yes below, Would you do it?

Asked by: TinyDinosaur
  • I am free and this what I do with it

Yes it can be fun to say no just because I can. But if someone asks me for something that causes no harm and costs me no effort then I think it's better to do it. The world is a better place if we act like that.
    I know I am free and I don't need to do the opposite what people ask just to prove it. Instead I do what I want regardless of whether others want me to or not.

• I'm doing what I asked myself to do

Because I asked myself to vote yes then I will vote yes since I am the very same person who is requesting people to perform an action to which I have to uphold myself to the same standard in order to be a positive role model and prove that I am willing to do what I ask of others.

• I choose what I want to do.

I have my power of freedom no one gets to rule me, No matter what. Even if I'm the richest or the poorest, I get to choose for my self. I get to raise my voice no matter what no one can steal my will of speaking up for my self.

• I'm in charge.

You simply don't have the right to tell me to do anything. The question gives mixed and confusing signals as it both orders "told" and asks "please". If asked and given something I agree with, I might vote "yes" but being told to do something without purpose is telling a person to give up their choice without cause.

• No I choose my own path

This is only a yes and no so I can only do the opposite of what you tell me to do.
    If this was a multiple choice I would pick a side that is unpopular.
    Why? I do not know is it because I want to be rebellious or I feel dangerous I do not know so people just want to be different