• Yes I would call him that word

The grapefruit (Citrus × paradisi) is a subtropical citrus tree known for its relatively large sour to semisweet, Somewhat bitter fruit. [1] Grapefruit is a citrus hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between the sweet orange (C. Sinensis) and the pomelo or shaddock (C. Maxima), Both of which were introduced from Asia in the 17th century.

• Yes i would call him that

I would call trump that word if he were black because he is a nasty liar. Why did you post a comment about fruit? This: The grapefruit (Citrus × paradisi) is a subtropical citrus tree known for its relatively large sour to semisweet, Somewhat bitter fruit. [1] Grapefruit is a citrus hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between the sweet orange (C. Sinensis) and the pomelo or shaddock (C. Maxima), Both of which were introduced from Asia in the 17th century. See? Nothing to do with trump.

• Yes I would.

He wouldn't deserve to be called black like good black people are. The only proper way to deal with his kind is to call them like they are, Dumb n-words. I love black people, Don't get me wrong, But I hate white supremacist ones that act against their best interest.

• I would call him Kanye West

Kanye West is a black Trump.
    Both claim to be elite rich among rich.
    Both show off their wife
    Both believe they are the smartest and best.
    Both ramble on about nonsense.
    Being a slave was a choice, Or the earth is getting cooler.
    Or I am this person in another universe or nuke a hurricane.
    Both believe they are above normal humans.