If women want equality is it wrong to not hit them?

Asked by: Rebelfarmer
  • Yes, if they hit a man, man can hit them, etc.

Equality means that both sexes will be treated the same way in every respect, including workplaces, fights, jails, etc. There should be no preferential treatment in anyway. If you can't take it, don't do it. Don't want to fight/get hit? Don't go and provoke people and then flash the "I'm a woman, can't hit me, lalalalala" card. Equality means equal rights, not women being superior so that men can "apologise" for what happened a few centuries ago. Current feminist movement is a joke about how women are weaker than men and deserve protection. Hah.

• They cant have it both ways.

I get so annoyed by women who would hit a man than turn around and play victim when that man defends himself. Men have the right to bodily autonomy just like anyone else. Come on ladies, dont by hypocrites. Random stupid word filler here. Come, seriously, I hate this word minimum thing.

• Women shoudn't get hit but people at my school say yes

I dont think its right since our fist our much stronger than theres for example if hulk hogan body slammed Kim Kardashian She would die instanly but if he did it to a dude wed get up and do a grave digger but i want to know what you think

• My best cousin is a girl who hits me j-j

In my family me and my cousin are close, ever since we grew up, she started to hit me more often, eventually this habit of hitting me got to some of my other cousins and so i get hurt alot for not listening to them, being 'weird', or just standing around all in the name of having 'fun', but if i go to pretend to hit her, ill get in trouble from my dad as she screams "boys cant hit girls", and proceeds to punch me in the stomach and run away. J-j

• Yes they should

Women- are hypocritical, manipulative, have more university degrees, abort living children not giving a rats ass about the other 50% of the Mans baby killing a living child, doesn't take responsibility for it and has the audacity to condemn men in prison for causing mental illness blaming gifted kids, tall people, rich people, white people and regular people who are nice law abiding citizens bringing good men down, who have money, power, material wealth, male friends and a good reputation. Also taking half of everything that he owns in a divorce, men built planes, cars, trains, ships,space crafts, blimps, video games, tv's, buses, race cars, lawn mowers, video game systems, Pyramid's, Disney land, taj Mahal, great wall of China, teepees, igloos, salts ( to keep the fish lasting longer, we hunt gather food created spiritual deities too pray for the animal after it's killed and we eat it dream catcher to help people get rid of night mares and soon there will be an artificial womb so people can have kids without women bitching about this guy raped me this this guy raped me that what a joke. Maybe if women built some thing like a man and didn't bitch about her period then maybe they wouldn't be so useless. They now have more university degrees but don't take responsibility for anything what a joke. People who hear voice probably do see actual spirits by the way or are able too read your crumby unrelenting negative thoughts.

• Fuck those bitches

Know your place HOE dont be gettin in my face with yo tired ass pussy bullshit cause you KNOW I am de Man that will slap the fuckin taste out yo mouth and laugh about it so crawl out your bitch ass bag and make me some breakfuss bitch....And like it

• Dont provoke man

If woman provoke man, and they are the best in doing this, things like: "pay me for having sex with me" what they say after a lot of anger, then some man wants to hit ehm to teach them a lesson. If they hit a man, and want equal rights then man can hit them back.
    Woman are never equa, nature made us like this and you can't just change this.

• They want equality in rights, right?

Then why they call it unfair if a man hits them? It's their own right to protect themselves against someone attacking them. Who cares about the gender? Also if a man is the one attacking a woman, it's just like attacking a man. Women expect you to not hit back if you're a man so they will most likely let their guard down, that's the time when you can strike back and probably end the fight in one punch. Men are more powerful than women, but that doesn't mean just because someone's stronger, they shouldn't be able to fight back.

• For those who always repeat the annoying nonesense that no one should hit anyone

You only say this when its about men hitting women, we rarely hear ya yapping the same words when its a woman hitting a man .. But any way, let play along ... No one should hit anyone, no one should kill anyone either but if a theif or murderer is in your house threatining your family, would you just be standing there like an idiot telling him and telling yourself that no one should hurt anyone?? Or are you gonna jump at him with a knife or a gun or any weapon you can find?? If you see someone hitting your little brother, sister or mother are you gonna repeats this idiotic crap or you gonna beat the living crap outta him, My point is that this world isnt perfect, talking like a perfectionists after getting hurt isnt gonna cut it. Woman already hit you, the damage is done, talking about how no one should hit anyone at this point is pointless, its about how you should react when a lowlife feminist hits you, would you return the favor and treat her equaly like she says she wants, or just walk away cause you think women are inferior

• Yes up to a point

If a woman wants equality its okay to hit them especially if they're asking for it. Its not okay to batter them but not because they're a girl, but because its wrong to batter anybody. They cant fight for equality only for the perks. If they want equality they should accept the harsh parts of it too.

• You Are Sick

Is that what gets you hot at night? You need serious help. If women wanted equality they shouldn't go to your house. You have NO idea what true pain is. ( if you are a dude. ) After you have a kid or two then there is no way In hell you would want equality. Hitting women does no good. It just pisses them off. You wouldn't be able to handle the pain us women go through and have to live with every month. So no, you should not hit women no matter how equal to men they want to be...

• If they are equal to yourself

Then love them as yourself. Don't hit them. Don't ever hit a woman or a man if you cannot help it. That is true equality. The reason there may be some extra grace given towards women is because, in general, they are more fragile of the two sexes. This is not a character flaw, it is just a beautiful part of them. That is why I am more likely to hit a dude than a chick. I do not see one as more valuable than the other, I just view a woman as something to beautifully fragile to ever hit.

• It should not be wrong...

You can say lets share this apple equally, except you get 10% less because i need more food. Then whats the point using the word Equally?

Equality comes in full package no picking in and out, unless we get the word Equality out, and replace it with something else, something more one sided.

• No one should hit anyone.

And frankly, I'm getting quite tired of all the men who hate feminism having this strange fascination with hitting a woman for wanting to be equal to them; as though saying the only good thing about women being equal is that they can smack them around. It's actually quite scary to see This number of people who think it's okay.

It promoted that abuse is okay from either side because 'well, they did want to be equal' and promotes a culture where violence is used to enforce, something that parents fail to teach their kids that that isn't how it should be.

No one should hit anyone without provocation or reason, be it a man hitting a man, a man hitting a woman hitting a man, or a woman hitting a woman, plain and simple.

• "If women want equality is it wrong to not hit them?" That's the worst phrased questions I've ever seen. Violence against women is inexcusable.

Why would equality make it ok to hit women? For one thing, it's not ok for people to hit anyone. It's not ok for men to hit men, and it's generally accepted that it's particularly wrong and cowardly for a man to hit a much weaker man. We call that bullying, and cowardice.

Most women are far weaker than most men in terms of violence. That's why there's a taboo against men hitting women. It's the same principle as to why people find adults hitting kids so wrong. It's particularly shocking inside the family, where a woman should have the reasonable expectation that her nearest and dearest will protect her with their greater physical strength, rather than beat her.

Equality is foundational. But equal doesn't mean identical. Men and women have physical differences: women have greater stamina and longevity, men more immediate muscle strength. Of course you get women with great physical strength, but generally, the sexes are different. That's why, for example, men don't get maternity leave. Doh!

I am a woman. I earn more than my husband. He gave up a job he hates and now looks after the kids. We love each other deeply and he describes himself as a feminist. We see each other as equal partners. And if we heard a noise downstairs at night it would be him who went down first.

I've only ever seen this sort of question "If women want equality is it wrong to not hit them?" on bitter woman-hating sites, where losers complain about the women who did them down.

• This is a rather awkwardly phrased question.

It's wrong to hit women, therefore it's right to NOT hit them. And it's got nothing to do with whether they want equality. If they want equality, don't hit them. If they want control, don't hit them. If they want to be dominated, don't hit them (but leave some room for sexy play).

• Your grammar is horrible.

The question should read,"if women want equality, is it still wrong to hit them?"

This question is simple to answer if you look at it objectively. Take for instance, if A = A, A attacking A = OKAY, and A = B, then A attacking B = OKAY.

However, the problem with a man hitting a woman is a completely moral issue; and when you use the term "wrong," your question becomes subjective because "wrong" is defined according to general human ethics of things frowned up. In conclusion, YES, it is still wrong to hit them. Or according to your oddly worded question, the answer is NO.

• No, women are not "equal" to men

As many have stated before me, men and women will not be entirely "equal" because of the physical differences and societal expectations. Men are generally physically stronger than women so an argument claiming "he hit her in self-defense" will unlikely incite more than a scoff. Personally, I don't think women should be given "equality" because we are not and will not be equal; however there should be "equity" which provides women with the same opportunities as their male counterparts. Also, I am a man and therefore will (hopefully and more than likely) not experience the pain of child birth; however, it is not to say us men don't experience other pains which would "rival" those of child birth, whether physical, emotional, or mental.

• This is a woman you're dealing with, not a man.

Hitting a woman is a sin. Of course, nobody shouldn't hit anybody, but if a woman asks for equality, and you think that by that she means being like a man, you're making a wrong and stupid choice. Put on a heavy weight onto your stomach and walk around like that for nine months. Then spend about an hour being in a weak state (a coma) while you give birth to your baby. There is a reason why god created male and female. The female cares for the kids, and the male protects her. It's THAT simple. So for the 57% of you who say YES, it is okay, you are absolutely wrong, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Anonymous says2013-09-17T09:26:56.667
Nobody should hit anyone, be it a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man, unless in self-defence. Honestly though, what's with the obsession with hitting a woman for wanting equality?