• YES you shold keep money you finnd

You have no way to know who it belongs to and the owner deserves having their money taken since they were irresponsible. You would be teaching them a lesson and next time they can be more careful. The money can also be used for good reasons. So yeah you should keep it

• Finders keepers !

If you find money its yours to keep but I would give it to charity.If you know the owner of the money why not give It back if the owner is unknow you keep it SIMPLE you never know when you mite see money on the sidewalk.

IT MITE BE YOUR LUCKY DAY

• Yes you can!

You should keep the money, there are many reasons why. First, if you try to give the money back to its owner who knows which person is telling the truth and who is not. Also, if you pick up money it can go to a good cause. Last, who cares around( and drops money). Unless the person drops it and is still there I wouldn't return it.

• If the owner is unknown then the money is yours.

If you find money and the owner can't be located it is yours to keep. If you see someone drop money then you should return it. If you know who it belongs to and don't return it then you are stealing in a sense. However, if you do not know who to return it to, it is yours to keep.

• Not your money

I lost a $100 bill and I said to someone that it was mine a I would describe it it had a face on the front and the independence hall on the back and he still walked away with my money that I dropped by accident not fair at all

• No, it is not.

When you find money, you have found someone else's property. The money you found was lost by someone. Not only is it immoral and unjust to keep it, it is also a crime: "Theft of lost or mislaid property". It carries the same penalty as any other form of theft.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Noo we shouldn't

We should not pick up money and now I gots to type 37 more words so here goes if we steal money then people will be saddened and junk and it's the right thing to do yo ucan get in to bi g trouble e from the police if yoh udo it

• I would like my money back.

Wouldn't you also want your money back if you lost it? Even the slightest amount of money could change something. Also, you don't know who's money it is. An adult losing 50 dollars could be the same feeling as a kid losing 5 dollars. Make sure you find who the real owner is.

• If you find money, it is not yours to keep.

If you find money, it is not yours to keep. It is most likely some one else's hard earned money, and you should return it to a responsible party immediately. If you do not return it and instead keep it, you are liable for feelings of extreme guilt in the future.

>