In criminal procedure should truth-seeking be valued over individual privacy?

• Nothing to hide.

Looking at it from my perspective, If I were being investigated and potentially looking to be charged, I would show all my cards to prove that i'm not responsible of whatever i'm being accused of. Of course if you have some embarrassing secrets or simply trying to keep your relations with others secret, I would think that having your privacy exposed is better than being locked up because you aren't willing to cooperate. Besides, If you live a life with honesty and integrity (However you may define it) than you won't have a problem letting the world know.

• I just want to hear y'alls opinion.

Tell me your opinion! The more reasons the better! The more cases, Evidence, The more anything the better, I have always been very curios about this topic! Thank you guys for posting your opinions and voting and I am typing a lot to fill the words count, Thanks again y'all!

• Im leaning towards no

Depends on the crime and the evidence. If its shoplifting or murder or something small then no. But if its rape or child abuse then yes. I need to fill the word count now so. Another way would be to have the acuser decide and if nothing is found the acuser gets prison time.

>