• Yes I support the use of capital punishment in accordance with reform on how is administered.

I support the legal concept of capital punishment, as being punishment defined by law and imposed without bias. I'm in favor of capital punishment as a cost-effective alternative was to address crime. However the decision of who get the death penalty should not be left to the judgment of a single person (the district attorney) but should be defined by statue law. In other words if you are charged with a capital crime (such as first degree murder) you face the death penalty.

• Yes, I am in favor of capital punishment.

Yes, I am in favor of capital punishment and think that criminals who kill someone, or commit other bad crimes such as rape, are eligible to be executed through capital punishment. I think that people who take someone's life deserve to be put to death since that person cannot come back to life from the grave.

• It needs expanded

When a person commits homicide, Rapes someone, Or sexually molested a child they have proven that they are not humans and do not deserve to be protected under Human rights laws. If a dog bites someone stealing from your back yard they can force you to have the dog put down. That dog was part of their family and was only protecting his family as any human would do yet he is destroyed because he is an animal. How are murderers, Rapists, And child molesters any different from animals. If you act like an animal you deserve to be treated as one. We worry to much today about offending peoples sensitivities. It is time for people to understand it is absurd to think that people who commit crimes as these will ever reform nor do they deserve the care they receive in the corrections system at the peoples expense. It will never be a perfect system but something is always better than nothing.

• I think that specific criminals should be executed

I think that if you kill some one you should be killed the same way. And also that rapist's and pedophiles should be executed and that terrorists should also be killed because its unacceptable that they won't be killed in the UK but they try to kill normal people but the government can kill them

• I agree with capital punishment

Yes, I am in favor of capital punishment and think that criminals who kill someone, Or commit other bad crimes such as rape, Are eligible to be executed through capital punishment. I think that people who take someone's life deserve to be put to death since that person cannot come back to life from the grave.

• I agree with capital punishment

• Murderers deserve to die

Criminals hsould be executed. Save money for food. Capital punishment should be deterrent. Murderers commiting crime lose right to live. In the past traitors ,money counterfeiters had to be executed. If they wan to live don't commit crime. Capital punishment wouldn't existed if people had behaved correctly. So don't commit crime.

• Murderers deserve to die

• Murderers deserve to die

• Murderers deserve to die

• No, I am not.

I believe no one should ever take another's life. Just because that person decided to do something wrong and immoral does not mean we should mimic that action and do the same things. No matter the reason or how you look at it, killing someone is always wrong. Even if they think it's to help others.

• No, I am against Capital punishment.

I do not believe that capital punishment is a good thing. I feel it is too strong. If someone steals a piece of food, you think its right to remove their hand? What if that was a starving child? Capital punishment is cruel and unusual. I think we need to keep capital punishment out of any and every country.

• Capital punishment does not have a significant effect on crime.

There is no data that suggests capital punishment affects crime rates. This is important because the primary argument for capital punishment is that it discourages certain behavior. When people deterioriate mentally to a point at which they choose to commit the types of crime punishable by death, the consequences of their crimes are of little consideration. Capital punishment is, therefore, a costly, fruitless form of punishment.

• It is wrong to kill.

If I was murdered, taking another life would not bring me back, and I personally wouldn't want anyone else to die. The morality of capital punishment is that of the primary school playground, she pushed him, so he pushed her back, SERIOUSLY? GROW UP!!!! Statistics show that the death penalty is not a deterrent for murder. In the US states with the death penalty had higher murder rates than those without it. To further prove this point it was found that in California, when capital punishment was not in place, the murder rate went up by around 4.8% annually, in comparison to going up by 10% annually when executions took place every second month.

• No I don't support capital punishment.

I don't think it is right to judge someone as "unfit" to live on this planet. It's wrong to think that a crime can be fixed by committing another. Capital punishment IS murder. The intentional taking of another human's life is wrong. There are alternatives to capital punishment and I think we should out them to use.

• No to capital punishment.

No, I am not in favor of capital punishment. Capital punishment is a harsh and severe form of punishment and should not be used at all. How can we ever try to move to a peaceful place in society and in the world if we allow things like capital punishment to exist?

• Capital punishment makes no sense

If you think killing people is wrong, you can't punish a murderer by killing them. It is simply contradictory. All life is valuable. You want to take someone's life? Who gave you the right to do so? You're no god. Capital punishment is about revenge, plain and simple. It makes people feel better, but in the end nothing is achieved. Hatred breeds hatred, violence begets violence.

Do some people simply not deserve to live? Everyone deserves life. Most criminals have their reasons for committing crimes. No person is inherently evil. People end up doing bad things because of how and where they were raised, and society plays a big role on a person's upbringing. Criminals are the products of the society they live in.

• Murderers deserve to die

• Totally against it

Firstly, Its inefficiency is clearly proven by considering how America (a place where capital punishment is legal), is still one of the countries with the highest rate of crimes in the world. Furthermore, I strongly believe that death penalty is a crime: the state is basically allowing murder by saying that some violence is better than others'.

• Totally against it.

It's clearly proven that capital punishment doesn't stop crimes from happening. It's clearly demonstrated by America, a place where capital punishment is part of the law and yet it has one of the highest percentages of delinquency in the world. Furthermore, there should be no violence considered "more correct" than others: capital punishment is a murder.

>