In Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, should they have allowed the dinosaurs to die?

Asked by: ladiesman
  • The mistake had to be corrected

I am referring to the beginning over the debate about whether or not they should have allowed the dinosaurs on Isla Nublar to perish in the volcanic eruption. I vote yes, they should have never been cloned in the first place. Hammond made the grave mistake and now nature was correcting it. For dinosaurs to coexist with humans and modern-day animals would devastate the ecosystem. Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years ago so we could evolve, old life must die to make room for new life. And in regards to the ending part, I also vote yes.

• There was no mistake here

The value of these creatures is priceless. Their DNA has unlimited potential for scientific breakthroughs. To help advance medical treatment could be just one benefit to keeping them alive.
    Also the ethics within humanity should be striving to save endangered species, these animals have the right to live as we all do.
    I have SAVED the BEST point till last. The BEST reason to keep these dinosaur's alive is so that we can watch JURASSIC WORLD 3 ;) didn't think about that did you haha.
    No Dino's NO!! Jurassic world 3, the little girl made the right choice :D

movie.org says2018-06-29T16:43:54.370
http://hd.streamtvmovies.win/movie/351286/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom.html
>