In the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "I, Borg" Picard should have used the Borg drone named Hugh to destroy the entire Borg collective

• Picard should have used Hugh to destroy the Borg

Picard made the wrong decision about the Borg drone Third of Five later renamed Hugh. In the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "I, Borg, " the young Borg drone named "Hugh" was going to be implanted with an invasive paradoxical program (topological anomaly) which would function as a slow acting virus to destroy the entire Borg Collective from within. But Picard wimps out on destroying the entire Borg threat to the Federation and entire galaxy once and for all, And Picard worries it would be "Genocide" of the Borg race. . . Which is what the Borg do to other races! They encounter, Destroy and assimilate entire races and worlds! Picard cares more about the Borg than their victims! And we see the negative destructive results of Picard's refusal to finish off the Borg in the later episodes of TNG, The episodes "Descent" Parts I & II where Admiral Nechayev, Picard's direct superior who has a poor working relationship with Picard, Believed Picard was too soft-handed in his dealings with Federation adversaries. She scolded Picard for not using "Hugh" and the invasive program to destroy the Borg once and for all, And orders Picard to use the invasive program to destroy the entire Borg collective if the opportunity presents itself again.