Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • Ya she cute Yay

Yay she’s pretty cute and looks pretty cuddly I would love to snuggle up with her she’s got a really cute smile I would kiss her she seems like the kind of woman that I would decide to protect and provide for And I just love her cheeks yay shes real cute

• Yes she’s fricking adorable

Look at her cute face and tell me she’s not with her adorable cheeks and cute nose and that beautiful smile and her gorgeous eyes

She looks very snuggly and I wanna kiss her on those cheeks and give her lots of hugs and cuddles and

f**k am i a simp