• The first day I had a car that I got a lot from here

Helloes was a a very useful day to come here for the first day in a new place where we are here and the place was clean the car was made to get the water was fired and the car looked at it and was made a lot faster than I had in a long way

• Dksadkasfsajofjao fo saj jsoajfoa

Jdo sajo doaj ojasdojoasj dojasj djasldjklasdkj akdak ljkl ksadas kljdj kllk djlaks jkl jsldlk ajkldsj kjsklajdasdkals jdklajskjdk sjlkd jakl jkldjakldj aslkjkdlakl jkasjdljaslkdjlasdasldIM also hot if u like men i like men ifu l ike men i like men if u like men i like men i like men ifu like men

• IPhone 8 is Superior

This doesn't warrant an entire thread. The iPhone 8 is a better device because of several reasons, Not limited to:

1. The iPhone 8 just went off a generational cliff for iOs where the operating system was actually slimmed down to account for a last generation chipset. Because of this, It is actually functioning better today than it was when it was first introduced. The X series iPhones are still technically in late stage development and more prone to bugs and security vulnerabilities.
    2. As it went over the two generations old mark, It garnered additional price cuts and can be found on clearance in many stores which might pride themselves in only carrying the more modern devices. Because of this it is entirely possible to find a new iPhone 8 for less than $300. Although it may not have all the same features, It's still an incredible device, Actually performing processes FASTER than X series phones. If you were truly into photography you would have purchased a dedicated camera by now so I am willing to bet that it doesn't matter as much as you think it does.
    3. IPhone X is gay because there's only one X, Women have two X chromosomes so iPhone X is gay for having one like a man.

• Yes Hello I am a going to be

It’s very gay and gay I like men I like lots of men I still need 31 words so hello hello I like men and no women are allowed in my house jk I like jsjnxnxnxnxnxnnxnxn jxjxnnxnxnxnjx. No cncnxn. Ncncnjj. John is and was right t The fact remains to the place tmen patient is trump trump trump and trump trump is trump

• Yes it is

Grandayy is better than dolan dark and i hate people who beg for likes and i also hate people who don't write stuff with commas

Like if you agree.
    Also i need 13 more words so here:

ya yeet ya yeet ya yeet ya yeet ya yeet i like men

• None of them are good

You see, Neither the iphone 8 or xs is good because they're made by tim cook, And if you replace the second o in his last name with a c, It spells tim cock, Meaning that all iphones made by him are gay and you can miss me with that gay sh*t

• It is not better

It has the valubal home button! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

>