• I have evidence from the internet

"As you all know, Iron Man does not die in Infinity War, But Thanos basically leaves him gravely wounded and stranded in space. He may have survived the snap, But he's still mortal, Folks. Even the first trailer Marvel shared sets up a rather bleak scene in which he says goodbye to his love, Pepper Potts. In a more recent "special look, " Tony seems to have made it back to earth safely, But later appears to be facing off with Thanos all by himself surrounded by charred wreckage. "

• Black widow dies too

Haha just kidding maybe black widow dies maybe she doesnt but hey i love you. Guac speed nibba. Lets get this bread. I was joking black widow does die getting the soul stone. A soul for a soul, She had to sacrafice herself. Words words words yes im going to eat your cheeks

• LLLOLOLOLOOLOLLLLLLL lol lol

THESE SPOILERS ARE SO DOPE
    N G A PENIS

ft

w4thre j5er 5e i4 nruieiuheou9e49 w458w 4hwr e ri ig ihre ithw irh uirh rthi e8y u uu9 u9tu 46wu uur ueu uy 5urtu 6u utu 6u 6 ur ub 5 n i g g a seijr wi gwy iywi u eyg yeg iue 8yr

• Go fuck yourself

I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die I wanted to watch endgame but you had to spoil it die