Is a curfew of 9:00 PM a good idea for people under the age of seventeen?

• Yes yes yes

Kids need to stop being hoes and do good in school so yeah . . . . . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. .. . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. . .. ..

• I strongly agree with a 9pm Curfew

Teens need more sleep than anyone else. PLUS after school activities you are with an adult. Most curfews are for your own good. You have test and school, but most kids hang out at that time, so.. Does it really mater. Yeah I get concerts and stuff but that should be the only time teens are out that late.

• Why Children under the age of 17 should have a 9:00 pm curfew

Children under the age of 17 must have a 9:00 pm curfew, this is absolutely crucial. Children can be forced to take drugs and alcohol.
    Especially young children because they won't understand what it is and what harm it could do to them.

Also because it's rather dark at night, and you don't know who could be following you and what they could do to you. They could even kidnap you. At night it is a dangerous place, it's filled with drunk people and dangerous people who could harm you.

• Curfew curfew curfew

Yes, because they will stay up late and be late for school. Or what if they go out during 9:00 p.M. And get kid napped? What if that person who capture the kid get forced on what to do? What if they failed their grade if there too tired because they stayed up late because there were studying a test.

Some teens just want trouble and vandalise property late at night so they don’t get caught. And some youngsters just go out for intercourse without their parents knowing.

Because if you think about they could walk into a middle of a drug dealing session.

• Should kid have a 9:00 p.M curfew?

Yes,because they will stay up late and be late for school.Or what if they go out during 9:00 p.M and get kid napped? What if that person who capture the kid get forced on what to do? What if they failed there grade if there too tired because they stayed up late because there were studying a test.
    Report Post

• Should kid have a 9:00 p.M curfew?

Report Post

• Fmfcjfmjfmrjcmfjmcjk mmkm immune m

Imcifjcufjvu jvu jv v v v v v v c v v v v. V v. V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v. Vvvvv. V v v v. V v cv. V v v v v v v v

• Bla bla bla

Gnhghnnyhnmhmm. He jhmyjmyjmyjmyjm. Hi h my mj h mj mj hm he ju mj hm hm. Mj mh Hmong mj just mj hj hm mj h. H hm hm hm mh mh hm no nh Nhuck hm mj mj mj hj mj mh mj hm m h m. Hm hm

• Definiatly a curfew at 9PM

Becuase if you think about they could walk into a middle of a drug dealing meeting or vandialize something and get caught by the cops, OR their grades could be majorally effected from the lack of sleep that they got that certain night. Example: They could have a couple B's on their report card and then from lack of sleep end up with D's and E's.

• Staying up is good not bad

When your mom tells you to go to bed at 9:00 you still have to do loads of homework wouldn't you rather stay up a few extra hours and finish your homework and then have some free time afterword then waking up at 5 and finishing your homework be on the NO SIDE.

• What about fucking bitches ?

What if kids have to fuck their bitches after 9? They won't be able to because when the ops see them they're gonna be in trouble. Plus I do it raw when I am fucking and annnd we be out here trappin on these niggas and finessing niggas for dem shoes so if you disagree with me you will get hopped

• It Depends on what you're doing?

When i was 16 i was involved in theatre shows quite a lot and many nights i wouldnt be dropped off home until 10:30-11:30 at night. However if a child is just out because they want to be I can see the reasoning behind the 9:00pm curfew. But maybe make that for when kids are under like, 14 or 15 as opposed to under 17, as by 17, a lot of teens are doing work or involved in stuff like performing etc which will run late into the night.

• No, I think a more reasonable curfew would be around 10:00 PM.

No, many children of age to be out of the house after dark have priorities. Many children that are old enough to go out on their own may have after school activities that end late and it would be unreasonable for them to get home by 9:00 PM. By seventeen parents should start exercising trust with their child and loosen the restraints put on them.

• No It's Not

I do not believe a curfew of 9:00PM for people under the age of 17 is a good idea. Having been this age myself once I know there were a lot of times I was out far past 9:00PM. I also held a full time job and that is often where I was. I don't think it does any good to set curfews for young people, unless it's done and enforced by the parents.

• No, I don't think a curfew of 9:00PM is a good idea for people under the age of seventeen.

I think it is primary up the parents of the child to decide if they are comfortable with their child being out late at night, there are many valid reasons why someone under the age of seventeen would be out that late and I don't feel a blanket curfew is really that good of an idea in general.

• They have things to do.

No, a curfew of 9:00 PM is not a good idea for people under the age of seventeen, because they have evening jobs. It would be very hard for young people if they could not work because they had to be home by 9:00. High school basketball games are not even done by 9:00.

• We can't be having no mo fuckin curfew because

We finna be fuckin hoes in the crib and jugging niggas high ground out in tilted and then at 12 we finna hit the stu smoke the gas n sip the sizzurp bruh no cap shit like fo real fo real we finna make it big on soundlcoud bruh check me out lambythegoat- Amit L

• Fuck that shit im out

Shit man like im not trying to be home at 9 trump if ur seeing this don't make this a law. When u were a kid u were prob fuckin some hoes at the clubs now let us do that man me and stormy trying to get down naahhh im sayinnnn
    -Gabet04

• Bruh you know why

Bruh at 12 im finna be fucking my reading teacher i can't do that if im at home at 9 naa im saying. Me and my reading teacher bruh it the good shit. Yo reding teacher u know who i am i see u ms. Per. . . Fuck yea u like that shit

• Nah G shit

Because i felt that way yuh feel me. Yuhhhh diggggg. SHit man fuck curfews at 9. I finna be at sum clubs n shiii at 12 i aint tryin to be wackin my meat at 9 and 12 like shit man i thought 3 times was enough but 5 times a day i won't have enough sperm for when im at the strip clubs at 70 naaaahhhhh im sayiinnnnn

>