Is A woman who play’s video games with her husband even if she doesn’t like them is just being a good wife

Asked by: MrFarRight
  • She shouldn't do that, But she is being a good wife

No one should do things just because their S/O does them, But she *was* still being a good wife. That just wasn't the best way to go about being a good wife. They should both find things that they have in common to do together. However, If she *does* enjoy gaming then she's not just being a good wife, She actually enjoys it.

• Yay. .

Ok so part of a wife’s Job is just to be her husband’s friend if he likes video games this is a great way for her to show just how much she cares by doing something she doesn’t really like just feel him it shows a capital I Incredible amount of love for him

although I really hope that when I get married I get married to a woman who loves video games as much as I do it would be a good way to bond with her

• That's being fake.

I don't think people should pressure partners to take part in their hobbies or interests if they do not share the same passion. If someone doesn't share my passion for a hobby, I want them to tell me straight up instead of pretending. It's not satisfying knowing people pretend to like something just to impress you or make you happy. Eventually, They become exhausted trying to please you and that disappointment would be avoided if you could both be honest about what captivates you and what bores you. It's better for the relationship. You can find common ground elsewhere. You don't have to like all the same things as each other. I wouldn't want to drain my partner's happiness for my sake.

There are exceptions. Like a once in a lifetime trip to Europe. You can tough it and out and be supportive of your partner fulfilling their dream to travel and tour another country even if you are not interested in seeing the world because this is one instance and not subjection to a habitual activity.

• I think that

I think that she is just tying to get something I think that she is just tying to get something I think that she is just tying to get something I think that she is just tying to get something I think that she is just tying to get something I think that she is just tying to get something

• I wouldn't say she is a bad wife but would reccomend not to.

Since it is her choice and she can do whatever she want even if it annoys her because it is still her choice and she shouldn't be pressured into doing something that is none of her buisness. It is simply her choice to do something that annoys her and a marriage doesn't mean having to have the same type of entertainment as her.